cyndrilla

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

endo muchata serious vunatu vundi @cyndrilla papa ki..

thread vesindi, ID etla delete cheyale ani....atarvata public atla etla vuntaru ani cheppi ipudu marchi oka dot pettindi...

all signs of depression...

nu mari darunam ga TV9 reporter la camera patkoni waiting la unnav bhayya

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timmy

• samaja_varagamana

• Android_Halwa

• cyndrilla

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I dont know whats your issue is but all i can say is if u r upbringing is not good then just think that your going to be born tomorrow morning and you are starting everything fresh from tomorrow. Extra bondages and added strings ni vadilinchukuni free soul avvu. You have hands legs and eyes and everythins is working properly syria lo chinna chinna pillalaki levu avanni..................just world lo chala jaruguthunai..........chala mandiki kastalu unai. So just imagine in what level of blessing u r in. Stay happy ananu....try be happy at least try. Dont do any stupid stuff

Samaja ..nuv full chaltha phirth halka type anukunna,neelo intha philosophical angle vundi ani ipude chustunna @samaja_varagamana 

some one chala cheap ga quoted her and she felt bad..daniki miru edo edo telling and she talked about upbringing of ids who quoted her silent_I1

Cyndrilla: Don't take it to heart..don't give that much value for those posts..forget it.