What's your credit card debt

tennisluvr

Recently got to know that for the first time in my life, my CC debt has gone over 10k.(Around 12k actually) damn

Should I be worried about this? Or is around 10k fairly normal to have as CC debt? How many of you have this amount or higher as debt on CCs?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• ICANWIN

• ronitreddy

• 4Vikram

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Recently got to know that for the first time in my life, my CC debt has gone over 10k.(Around 12k actually) damn

Should I be worried about this? Or is around 10k fairly normal to have as CC debt? How many of you have this amount or higher as debt on CCs?

Chill man, you are going great. 

If your debt is more than 20% of the total credit available, I would say it's quite manageable. Forget you have 12k debt but calculate in terms of percentage. As long as you don't pay any interest man. 

I presently have about 25k outstanding on my cards and I'm not worried. My credit score has taken a hit but then again I have no plans to go fur nee credit for another year so I don't care about credit score hitting low..target is to increase the credit limit than to pay off totally. 

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

nadhi 12k ne , 0 apr undaga  tension nakko leneka

$30,000 silent_I1

evaranna 0%APR on balance transfers even after 18 months of account opening eche credit cards cheppara??

I know a lot of them that will give 0% APR on balance transfers when we open a new card but konni credit cards lo regular 0% APR offers esthu untaru.. some of them like discover, barclay card. They have these kind of offers regularly.

4 minutes ago, halwaraj007 said:

$30,000 silent_I1

evaranna 0%APR on balance transfers even after 18 months of account opening eche credit cards cheppara??

I know a lot of them that will give 0% APR on balance transfers when we open a new card but konni credit cards lo regular 0% APR offers esthu untaru.. some of them like discover, barclay card. They have these kind of offers regularly.

citi simplicity...21 months..panduga chesuko 

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%  andhari debit neku endhuku vayya. Smart boy