ee db lo nundi meeru nerchukunnadhi emiti?

lazybugger

4 minutes ago, batman said:

enjoy hyd.....i only hope you won't get beaten up there

are you saying hyderabadis are intolerant? opposite to what we agreed about? @3$%

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• YeddiBK

• Android_Halwa

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

It means whatever you want it to mean. What's new in that. That's how brainwashed jihadis too follow their edicts.

i am not at all surprised by you lack of distinction between hindutva and jihadi....i have heard it n times....can only laugh at your knowledge and brainwashed understanding 

6 minutes ago, batman said:

as much as you may try you cannot push me closer or away from hindutva.......becoz you simply don't know what hindutva means.....so keep trying

So its Hindutva that is pushing you towards trying to make a fool of yourself with me everytime. Nice to know.

I always knew Hindutva was a thought killer.

1 minute ago, batman said:

i am not at all surprised by you lack of distinction between hindutva and jihadi....i have heard it n times....can only laugh at your knowledge and brainwashed understanding 

you have hardly done anything to address my questions. you don't get to claim that you laugh. haha..

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

are you saying hyderabadis are intolerant? opposite to what we agreed about? @3$%

no hydis are very tolerant that why i said you could only at most be beaten up.....@3$%

1 minute ago, batman said:

no hydis are very tolerant that why i said you could only at most be beaten up.....@3$%

such a lame comeback. I don't even understand what you are hinting at.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

So its Hindutva that is pushing you towards trying to make a fool of yourself with me everytime. Nice to know.

I always knew Hindutva was a thought killer.

from me you will always and only get the kind of answers that you deserve.....so if i appear like a fool to you then its only a reflection on you@3$%

the funniest thing is, even when you agree with me, you want to troll me under some pretext or the other. like in this thread.

Is it hatred for Tamils? or hatred for what I post? lol.

dude, its funny when fcuks like you claim Hindutva is for all Hindus. you can't even tolerate Hindus who differ with you.

Just now, batman said:

from me you will always and only get the kind of answers that you deserve.....so i appear like a fool to you then its only a reflection on you@3$%

now you are just copying my statements. lol.

Will Hindutva always be this reactionary? Will it ever settle down to talk about and handle basic issues Hindus face?

or do you fcuks think that Hindutva already has solutions for all of that?

haha.. such a dumb ideology, and such proud supporters.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

the funniest thing is, even when you agree with me, you want to troll me under some pretext or the other. like in this thread.

Is it hatred for Tamils? or hatred for what I post? lol.

dude, its funny when fcuks like you claim Hindutva is for all Hindus. you can't even tolerate Hindus who differ with you.

hindutva is for all people who are born to the right side of sindh river. i never claimed all hindus are good and vice versa. but will fcuks like yo ever get the difference?

take some time to explain Hindutva framework, as a modern political and governance ideology. Try it. Use aspects of western ideologies as needed if you want to.

take your brilliant RW friends, like those assholes on twitter barbar and other idiots.

I'm 100% sure that the framework will not be accepted by majority of India. You might even lose upper caste votes.

Just now, batman said:

hindutva is for all people who are born to the right side of sindh river. i never claimed all hindus are good and vice versa. but will fcuks like yo ever get the difference?

I already exposed the problem with your 'Hindutva'. Its useless to Tamils. In fact, it may be dangerous, given how much you guys hate them.

so? what should Tamils do? tell.