Need advice. 

ICANWIN

1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Yeah . 

Your problem might be with the mucus accumulated in your system, milk adds to it. You might also be lactose intolerant, a lot of Indians are lactose intolerant yet we drink milk related drinks and eat milk related products without knowing this fact. So get yourself checked for lactose intolerance. 

In any case best to quit milk and milk related products for good to prevent any further accumulation of mucus. Alternate with Coconut milk, or Almond milk. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bottle water won't help much either. Better option is to use something like Pur or Zero water(I used both) to filter your tap water. 

Most bottled water is essentially tap water repackaged in a fancy bottle, it's one of the biggest scams out there people don't realize. 

This cough is due to dry heat, some people do get impacted by this. 

Yeah doctor also kind of told the same extreme dry weather doesn't suit your health ani ..I was thinking about moving but on project ani wasn't so serious now it's kind of so embarrassing when primary vendor and manager  raise concerns . Their concerns are understandable but I am getting offended 

Yeah doctor also kind of told the same extreme dry weather doesn't suit your health ani ..I was thinking about moving but on project ani wasn't so serious now it's kind of so embarrassing when primary vendor and manager  raise concerns . Their concerns are understandable but I am getting offended 

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/cold.htm

It's a long article, yet a very good one. I have followed the guidelines mentioned there and never had cough/cold except an occasional day here or there for the most part. 

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Americans take anyone coughing at work very seriously, it may not be a contagious as in your case but they would still feel concerned around being someone that is coughing a lot. Esp if the matter has been notified to the prime vendor, it's best for you to look for alternatives. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Americans take anyone coughing at work very seriously, it may not be a contagious as in your case but they would still feel concerned around being someone that is coughing a lot. Esp if the matter has been notified to the prime vendor, it's best for you to look for alternatives. 

Yeah i can understand their concerns. i prepared resume.  Munde nene resign cheddam anukuntunna before they tell me. I will start to look seriously from Monday. I am also tired of coughing need to put an end to this.

Yeah i can understand their concerns. i prepared resume.  Munde nene resign cheddam anukuntunna before they tell me. I will start to look seriously from Monday. I am also tired of coughing need to put an end to this.

are you ready for bay area ? Hadoop project okati undi chesthava ?

2 minutes ago, manchivaadu said:

Bay area ante hatred ani tolded one of his posts lo

5 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Read and follow the article I have posted first. 

1 minute ago, manchivaadu said:

Can you PM me requirement ? I have to brush basics and has little working experience on Hadoop . Can try though . My main tech is java / J2ee , spring mvc , spring batch , spring boot , Rest and soap based web services , hibernate , jpa , jms, pl/sql , maven , Gradle , pair programming and agile methodologies .

Thank you !!

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bay area ante hatred ani tolded one of his posts lo

True prefer east coast but worst case scenario will consider .

True prefer east coast but worst case scenario will consider .

South East is the best anyday, but you might encounter pollen related allergies here. 

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Your problem might be with the mucus accumulated in your system, milk adds to it. You might also be lactose intolerant, a lot of Indians are lactose intolerant yet we drink milk related drinks and eat milk related products without knowing this fact. So get yourself checked for lactose intolerance. 

In any case best to quit milk and milk related products for good to prevent any further accumulation of mucus. Alternate with Coconut milk, or Almond milk. 

I am not lactose intolerant ..got this tested few yrs back.  Mucus kuda ledannadu doctor. Actually no cold.  Dry cough..edo itching feeling untundi always in lungs. Last ki pulmonologist deggariki kuda vellanu. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I am not lactose intolerant ..got this tested few yrs back.  Mucus kuda ledannadu doctor. Actually no cold.  Dry cough..edo itching feeling untundi always in lungs. Last ki pulmonologist deggariki kuda vellanu. 

Oh hmmm then I am not sure what it is. Hope you will feel better once you move out of Phoenix. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

South East is the best anyday, but you might encounter pollen related allergies here. 

Appudu pollen valla issues raledu so far. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh hmmm then I am not sure what it is. Hope you will feel better once you move out of Phoenix. 

I hope so too .