eh okati extension denied, options plz

srshb445

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

I think u can apply again with client b  . Ltt for other suggestions. 

Btw which university man on F1?

situation chusava? nuvu ide kocheen adiginattu gurthuImage result for einstein gif

29 minutes ago, yaman said:

when did you apply for extension? Was it in Jan or Feb?

I applied in last year August baa,  sarigga rfe padinappudu project ipoyindi.....just before April 1st premium ki upgrade chesukunna......a taruvatha kotha project confirm ayyindi....ippudu already motha project location ki lca is on the process.....kani ippudu ilanti tym lo ext denial ayyindi

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

Bettter go to India and do farming or find good it job in India 

ada adigindi endi nuvvu cheppedi endii *&Y&

Bhaa ... 

1)file a new h1 immediatly 2 stay in status, 

2) you have 90 days to stay frm d point of denial , in ur case it doesnt mean any, becaouz u still have valid i94 , so ur coutndown starts frm jun29th

3) if ur clieant A was ended, dn u would have pulled d petition back or would have updated the petition with current prohect ammendents , letter explaining , new client letter with contct information.

honestly, even if its updated there are 1% chances that , uscis will consider that...so take t easy...

what u have to prepare for now ?

-all aggrement papers if EVC

- as if now they dont have a premier filing so, u will be out of status by the time u hear the decision (technically speaking u have 240 days to wrk on reciept-howver not worth d risk) - 

- there are 99.99% chances u will be approved with  797c or 797B .... meaning u have to exit the country and have stamped and come back...reasons being for not gettinng vaid i94 with the approved petiion is survival staus in question mark frm jun29-till d approavl date

- not to scare u, but be warned, prepare for the worst - meaning like going out of country , job, rent,cars etc, u gonna have a wonderfull adventure  ahead... cheers .. so in short...

u have full of lemons coming out ur way - try to make lemonade and have fun ... bro!!! 

I am praying fr u , tat you wont come accross waht i hve been thru ... past this year... but wanna warn u !!!!! 

49 minutes ago, ilakatamaflia said:

Bhaa ... 

1)file a new h1 immediatly 2 stay in status, 

2) you have 90 days to stay frm d point of denial , in ur case it doesnt mean any, becaouz u still have valid i94 , so ur coutndown starts frm jun29th

3) if ur clieant A was ended, dn u would have pulled d petition back or would have updated the petition with current prohect ammendents , letter explaining , new client letter with contct information.

honestly, even if its updated there are 1% chances that , uscis will consider that...so take t easy...

what u have to prepare for now ?

-all aggrement papers if EVC

- as if now they dont have a premier filing so, u will be out of status by the time u hear the decision (technically speaking u have 240 days to wrk on reciept-howver not worth d risk) - 

- there are 99.99% chances u will be approved with  797c or 797B .... meaning u have to exit the country and have stamped and come back...reasons being for not gettinng vaid i94 with the approved petiion is survival staus in question mark frm jun29-till d approavl date

- not to scare u, but be warned, prepare for the worst - meaning like going out of country , job, rent,cars etc, u gonna have a wonderfull adventure  ahead... cheers .. so in short...

u have full of lemons coming out ur way - try to make lemonade and have fun ... bro!!! 

I am praying fr u , tat you wont come accross waht i hve been thru ... past this year... but wanna warn u !!!!! 

thx for the info baa......oka question adagali......june 29th lopu inko client tho extension file cheste, valid i94 enduku radhu.......endukante i94 expire kakmunde file chestamu kada one more ext

43 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

thx for the info baa......oka question adagali......june 29th lopu inko client tho extension file cheste, valid i94 enduku radhu.......endukante i94 expire kakmunde file chestamu kada one more ext

Good question bro ...infact valid point...

but ds days u think all going wt books? 

Its a headsup .. for you anthe tappisthes .. alagaee avutundhi ani cheppanu !! 

Sudi unte ... sunami kooda sinuku tho saamanam .. anthe

naadhi mari worst situatuin... nee denial inkaa neeku validity unnapude ayyindhi .. so u r most better position .. so do nt waste time in doubts and questuins, make sure u file asap.... be on ur emolyer head ...

On 5/17/2017 at 6:02 PM, srshb445 said:

I applied in last year August baa,  sarigga rfe padinappudu project ipoyindi.....just before April 1st premium ki upgrade chesukunna......a taruvatha kotha project confirm ayyindi....ippudu already motha project location ki lca is on the process.....kani ippudu ilanti tym lo ext denial ayyindi

Thanks @srshb445

Mtr file cheyyi first with in 30 days lopu, then you can file extension with client b like amendment . But talk with attorney first ti find what are u r options.

On 5/17/2017 at 7:41 PM, srshb445 said:

got rfe because of employee-employer relationship.....rfe ki reply icharu maa employer......ivala case status alert vachindi, petition got denied ani........this is so frustrating......

employee-employer relation ki.....client-B client letter ki relation enti???

i am not trying to grill u here!!!!

i have a weird feeling that ur employer is 7ucking with u.......make some research and once you know the complete story 

based on that refile with client B or 7ucking change ur employer n file H1B with new employer for ClientB 

all the best   

On 5/17/2017 at 9:02 PM, srshb445 said:

sorry about that ...but ikkada TS situation is different from urs.....nee RFE is about client letter.....TS RFE emo E-E relation!!!!