Should we give best DBian award to Kyathy ?

Kyathy

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Tesla fulltime. Capital one as a part time analyst, and GE as contractor.

she's quite busy. you guys should be thankful that she decided to help telugu people in this db.

make use of that opportunity

Totally agree 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kyathy

• VizagRocks

• Spartan

• fake_Bezawada

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ante... khali g aunte cheseskundam ane.....  @VizagRocks must be feeling like.. brahmam_style19_1.gif

don't objectify women man.

a woman is shakti. Kyathy deserves to dodge marriage forever, because she's capable of doing extraordinary things with her life.

support her.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

a woman is shakti. Kyathy deserves to dodge marriage forever, because she's capable of doing extraordinary things with her life.

support her.

#~`

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

ante... khali g aunte cheseskundam ane.....  @VizagRocks must be feeling like.. brahmam_style19_1.gif

I am very busy working FT, helping Telugu people get job, weekend volunteering in temple and long weekends hiking 

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

support her.

Appreciate your support 

Just now, Kyathy said:

I am very busy working FT, helping Telugu people get job, weekend volunteering in temple and long weekends hiking 

very in DB ani kuda pettu antha busy unte eediki enduku vasthav

7 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

telugu people will never forget the hard work you did in lifting us all. thanks kyathy

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

telugu people will never forget the hard work you did in lifting us all. thanks kyathy

It's my pleasure 😇 

i just want telugu people to be on top on the world as Nadella, imagine if I did not recommend him where would he be? No way you can imagine that!