India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

what if you r living in a suburbs in US........think once before u generalize bro...nuvu LA/LV lo unav ani...US motham super ani.....INDIA motham dull ani generalise cheyaku 

So what if you live in a suburb. Roads are well connected even in the rural areas. In fact I don't live in a big city and I find more options to do if you are a nature lover in a rural place than an urban area. 

I wish I could live in a rural place, less pollution, cleaner water and air etc. Nenu Asheville ane city ki 2 hours dooram lo unta, I go to Asheville every other week for hiking and camping. Ade if I can live there myself, I don't have to drive those 2 hours right. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• chittimallu2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anthe kada mari. What else can be expected from a developing, third world country? That too one that's so polluted and populated. 

US aa vidham ga paradise man, weekend osthey options unlimited. You can afford to play golf, tennis, soccer or any other sport of your liking. Naa friend okadu dirt bike racer, vaadu weekend ragane takes his bike and goes racing in the mountains. If you are close to a beach, people go surfing in the summers happily. Plus you can afford to buy a boat and go to a nearby lake and spend time there over some beer. Fishing is another good hobby, some people also go hunting in the summers. 

Ivanni kaadu anukunte you can go volunteering for Habitat for humanity or at a pet shelter, plus you can go hiking etc and most parks are usually free and not so full of people. That's why people in US don't worship movie stars the way they do in India. 

third world country, most populated and polluted country ke vellali eda edanna bisket ayithe... 

nuvvu cheppetivanni people who are already rich can afford or middle class for once in a while not every weekend they can do this... 

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

what if you r living in a suburbs in US........think once before u generalize bro...nuvu LA/LV lo unav ani...US motham super ani.....INDIA motham dull ani generalise cheyaku 

Ani nenekkada anna, it's dull to me. Naaku movies or worshipping movie stars ishtam ledu, I mean I do like some movies but won't go see every movie. 

Plus gudulu gopuralu tiragadamu interest ledu, so it's somewhat dull to me. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Anthe kada mari. What else can be expected from a developing, third world country? That too one that's so polluted and populated. 

US aa vidham ga paradise man, weekend osthey options unlimited. You can afford to play golf, tennis, soccer or any other sport of your liking. Naa friend okadu dirt bike racer, vaadu weekend ragane takes his bike and goes racing in the mountains. If you are close to a beach, people go surfing in the summers happily. Plus you can afford to buy a boat and go to a nearby lake and spend time there over some beer. Fishing is another good hobby, some people also go hunting in the summers. 

Ivanni kaadu anukunte you can go volunteering for Habitat for humanity or at a pet shelter, plus you can go hiking etc and most parks are usually free and not so full of people. That's why people in US don't worship movie stars the way they do in India. 

Bro come on India lo kuda unayi chala options you have to explore cheyali anthey ... India lo Bullet bikers andhardhi club undhi ekkado kadhu Hyderabad and Vizag. Chala NGO's unayi if you want to do weekend service, soccer clubs unayi O.U ground lo adtharu, anthendhuku nuvu cheppey, golf club kuda undhi velli join avvachu .... Inka chala unayi Saroornagar stadium lo ki velli 500 rs. isthey half day adukovachu badminton. Snooker parlors ayithe ekkada kavalantey akkada unayi .... explore cheyali anna thought untey ekkada ayina cheyochu ... it is in you not the place you live .....

ivvani kadhu vayya mana priyathama kreeda undhi ga Cricket saalu antha kantey timepass kavalna ... inka chala unayi tokkudubilla, karra pulla, yegiresi kotta ....

neeku inka bore kodthey manchi center lo unna busstand lo kusso manchiga sight kottukovachu ....

Image result for attarintiki daredi gifs  

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

third world country, most populated and polluted country ke vellali eda edanna bisket ayithe... 

nuvvu cheppetivanni people who are already rich can afford or middle class for once in a while not every weekend they can do this... 

Kadanai anatledu kadaa. Akkadiki pothey ikkada chesina road trips or choosina places choodalenu ani telise ikkada I want to make use of that feature as much as I can. 

Nenu cheppevi most middle class people can do bro. Hiking, camping all these are done by mostly middle class and even lower middle class people in the US. Okay maybe buying a boat and taking it out every week mostly rich folks undochu but even playing a sport like soccer, tennis any middle class person in US can do. Golf might be more expensive though but I have seen plenty of average middle class Americans play golf regularly as well. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ani nenekkada anna, it's dull to me. Naaku movies or worshipping movie stars ishtam ledu, I mean I do like some movies but won't go see every movie. 

Plus gudulu gopuralu tiragadamu interest ledu, so it's somewhat dull to me. 

antea india lo gudulu/movie thapa inka emi levantava??? ya u can have ur own perceptive of things....IMO antea better 

from what i read u sound like US anthea racha...racha antea US anattu cheppav.......

btw u ABCD??? 

or just over acting

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Kadanai anatledu kadaa. Akkadiki pothey ikkada chesina road trips or choosina places choodalenu ani telise ikkada I want to make use of that feature as much as I can. 

Nenu cheppevi most middle class people can do bro. Hiking, camping all these are done by mostly middle class and even lower middle class people in the US. Okay maybe buying a boat and taking it out every week mostly rich folks undochu but even playing a sport like soccer, tennis any middle class person in US can do. Golf might be more expensive though but I have seen plenty of average middle class Americans play golf regularly as well. 

ella life style  gurinchi telvadu , teluskovalani interest kuda ledu ippatlo may be kids puttaka telusukuntaaa 

nenu cheppindi mana priyathama bharateeyula gurinchii 

23 minutes ago, kasi said:

antea india lo gudulu/movie thapa inka emi levantava??? ya u can have ur own perceptive of things....IMO antea better 

from what i read u sound like US anthea racha...racha antea US anattu cheppav.......

btw u ABCD??? 

or just over acting

ABCD aa lol. ABCD evadanna ochi ee forum lo participate chesthada asalu. Nenu cheppinadi very easy to observe, neeku reality nachakapothey accept cheyatam ishtam lekapothey nothing I can do to change that bro. 

Mostly ave untayi middle class person ki India lo, gudi ki povatam weekend ayithey cinema choodatam. Explain why our people are so crazy about film stars if not for the above reasons. 

US racha no India racha no it's a matter of personal preference. Every weekend movie poyi ade racha anukunte yes India is good, if you think there's more to life US is the place to be. Ayina how can you compare a developed nation to a third world nation in terms of options and number of things to do that are affordable, lol. 

22 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ella life style  gurinchi telvadu , teluskovalani interest kuda ledu ippatlo may be kids puttaka telusukuntaaa 

nenu cheppindi mana priyathama bharateeyula gurinchii 

Ippudu telusukokapothey nee kids ki kooda valla life style ela osthundi. They will be having a typical desi lifestyle as well. 

india is the most fun place.. fun is not about going to movie or ipl match or going to pub or dance floors.. fun is about getting to gether in the community while breathing fresh air every day.

bore kodithe.. independent house vallu gate deggariki velthe evaro okadu 1 hour bathaa khaani chestadu..

but after IT jobs and apartment life india became bore... it is all about your community circle..

weekend vasthe india lo naak ucricket.. relatives intlo kotha relatives praichayalu... going on bikes to neigbhouring city or town...

again cricket...

holidays vasthe punyakshtralu

every season india lo edo oka activity vuntudhi.. samudra snanalu.. vana bhojanalu.. and festivals.. every month has got festivals... every festival brings a new variety of food...

every person you see call by relation except using uncle aunty like we do these days..

32 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

india is the most fun place.. fun is not about going to movie or ipl match or going to pub or dance floors.. fun is about getting to gether in the community while breathing fresh air every day.

bore kodithe.. independent house vallu gate deggariki velthe evaro okadu 1 hour bathaa khaani chestadu..

but after IT jobs and apartment life india became bore... it is all about your community circle..

weekend vasthe india lo naak ucricket.. relatives intlo kotha relatives praichayalu... going on bikes to neigbhouring city or town...

again cricket...

holidays vasthe punyakshtralu

every season india lo edo oka activity vuntudhi.. samudra snanalu.. vana bhojanalu.. and festivals.. every month has got festivals... every festival brings a new variety of food...

every person you see call by relation except using uncle aunty like we do these days..

@3$%@3$%

Formatting enti nayana ala undi

2 hours ago, mummadi said:

Totally disagree. India lo picha alternatives untai.  Going to restauarants, parks, hanging out with family, shopping, street side food, visitng malls, visiting relatives etc..

USA lo ne inka dardidraniki em cheyam. thu

Some what agree... but US lo janalu cricket adutunnaru ... India lo adagalara ?

money unte emaina cheyyacchu ..lets talk abt something other than money based entertainment

2 hours ago, mummadi said:

Totally disagree. India lo picha alternatives untai.  Going to restauarants, parks, hanging out with family, shopping, street side food, visitng malls, visiting relatives etc..

USA lo ne inka dardidraniki em cheyam. thu

excellent ra mummadi...USA is dry...India is soul

Brahmi-2.gif

5 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Some what agree... but US lo janalu cricket adutunnaru ... India lo adagalara ?

money unte emaina cheyyacchu ..lets talk abt something other than money based entertainment

US ochi cricket enduku why not play and explore other sports. 

3 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Anduke cinema laku antha collections vastunnay. Recently bahubali collections. Movie ela unna weekend edo oka cinema ki eltaru janalu since there are no other entertainment activities. 

Bahubali vadithe anavasaramina hype baga create chesi janala daggara nundi ticket prices baga petti lakkunnadu. 

ippudu unna yendalaku AC kosam aina cinema halls ki poye tattu unaru janalu