India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I like to be unique, sincere, and entrepreneurial. I had to compromise on all these when I lived with typical desi. 

So decided to move out of that circle. I don't need to explain why I had to compromise. If you ask, you probably are good at saying NO to what you don't like. But I cannot. So, the only way is just minimize the interactions and moving away. 

nee yedava over action ki.....nenea tharimesi(tharimidemgi) untaru@3$%

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• dakumangalsingh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

how are you unique now, after moving away from "that circle". Nenu kooda konni vatiki dhooram ga unta ikkada with the very little telugu community im part of, but you speak as if you want to alienate everything and become something else which you are not. 

yup...i dont stay in the neighborhood where lot of indian live......but we social well...and i have my space........eedi typical desi stereotype ento!!

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yeah Db lo konchem ekkuva untundi but naku kontha mandi friends unnaru who make it a point to bash indians about the desi mentality about everything, sometimes its overboard

luckily I dont have such frnds @3$%

nuvvu chesedii cheyyu ra ayya pakkanolani enduku pantichukuntav ani ne style lo cheppale ??

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

adhea kada.....life lo okasari cruise lo poyi....not a typical desi antea.....dentho navali??

well oka example cheptha vinu... I know a guy and vadu tennis aadadam modhalu pettadu few yrs back because he thought it was exotic, its not his fav sport or something mind you. Just thellollu aadtharu and manollu ekkuva undaru ani start chesadu, but later on indians ekkuva tennis aadadam choosi vallani thittadam modhalu pettadu item gallaki tennis avasarama adhi idhi ani... My point is if you like something be part of it, dont be a part just because you think that makes you superior. 

all these are symptoms of colonial hangover

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

how are you unique now, after moving away from "that circle". Nenu kooda konni vatiki dhooram ga unta ikkada with the very little telugu community im part of, but you speak as if you want to alienate everything and become something else which you are not. 

Well, you are talking about uniqueness.

Do you know what one would become if you combine uniqueness, sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit? 

Just now, aatadista said:

Well, you are talking about uniqueness.

Do you know what one would become if you combine uniqueness, sincerity, and entrepreneurial spirit? 

I didnt, you did.

please explain me, I dont know. I can learn if your explanation is sound enough

44 minutes ago, aatadista said:

Here is BOT 2.0 who just cries on WITCH to cover up his atrocities and in capabilities.

Start your cry on desis. 

malli cheptunna, dabba kodithe kottuko..anthe kani jokes veyaku..

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

well oka example cheptha vinu... I know a guy and vadu tennis aadadam modhalu pettadu few yrs back because he thought it was exotic, its not his fav sport or something mind you. Just thellollu aadtharu and manollu ekkuva undaru ani start chesadu, but later on indians ekkuva tennis aadadam choosi vallani thittadam modhalu pettadu item gallaki tennis avasarama adhi idhi ani... My point is if you like something be part of it, dont be a part just because you think that makes you superior. 

all these are symptoms of colonial hangover

@3$% lolli kada.

on the contrary, nenu spartan race, rugged maniac lanti races lo participate chesta, I feel happy if I come across any desis in those events.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

@3$% lolli kada.

on the contrary, nenu spartan race, rugged maniac lanti races lo participate chesta, I feel happy if I come across any desis in those events.

entavi... evo hurdles pedtharu races lo ava?

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

entavi... evo hurdles pedtharu races lo ava?

Yes spartan race is a lot of fun, ayina taruvatha they serve beer as well. 

Hot babes all around, I loved it. 

5 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Anduke cinema laku antha collections vastunnay. Recently bahubali collections. Movie ela unna weekend edo oka cinema ki eltaru janalu since there are no other entertainment activities. 

Bahubali vadithe anavasaramina hype baga create chesi janala daggara nundi ticket prices baga petti lakkunnadu. 

Build volley ball ground in apt ani @Bhaitelling to @manchivaadu

Point here is, everyone has their choice. Beer and biryani is someone's choice and something else like spartan race, hiking, tennis, etc is someone else's choice. 

Ikkada evari choice ni evvaru criticize cheyatledu, all we are saying is if you belong to the former category don't say there are no options to do things in the US and complain about your life here. You chose to be that way, so be happy with your choice or change your lifestyle. Don't blame US for not giving you better options. 

On a comparative scale US has way more options for the ones that love open spaces and like doing adventure, that was the point I am trying to make. And these are more affordable for sure in the US atleast for us on the salaries we make, compared to being able to do those with the salaries you make in India. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Anthe kada mari. What else can be expected from a developing, third world country? That too one that's so polluted and populated. 

US aa vidham ga paradise man, weekend osthey options unlimited. You can afford to play golf, tennis, soccer or any other sport of your liking. Naa friend okadu dirt bike racer, vaadu weekend ragane takes his bike and goes racing in the mountains. If you are close to a beach, people go surfing in the summers happily. Plus you can afford to buy a boat and go to a nearby lake and spend time there over some beer. Fishing is another good hobby, some people also go hunting in the summers. 

Ivanni kaadu anukunte you can go volunteering for Habitat for humanity or at a pet shelter, plus you can go hiking etc and most parks are usually free and not so full of people. That's why people in US don't worship movie stars the way they do in India. 

@3$%