India lo Movies thappa vere weekend fun activities levu

Merabharathmahan

12 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

good luck... hope you "succeed' so that you can join some other forum and continue to measure diicks on an online platform.... empty vessels make more noise... :lol:

I only know one forum. Forum filled with ego and hatred @3$% 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kasi

• aatadista

• dakumangalsingh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

I only know one forum. Forum filled with ego and hatred @3$% 

you must have a sad life to still hang around that forum then even when you consider its full of ego and hatred... 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Bhayya idiseyi man don't take it personally. If you have worth you have it period. Edo online forum lo anonymous ga evaro ante why take so much load personally. 

DB la givanni common, ee roju nuvva nena ani kottukuntaru repu kalisi haleem thintaru, sab kuch raazi hai yaaro. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

nuvva nena ani eskunna topics akkaditho aipoyay... oka topic lo edo dengukunnamani inko topic lo okate abhiprayam tho undakoodadha?... idhe burra tho na nuvu achieve chesindi desi mentality ki dhooram undi... eda sadhukunnav ra bhai ek dhum nisaani gaani lekka unnav malla nee mohaniki enduku ra bhai achievement lu vattakayalu ani peddha peddha maatalu ee DB lo 

OMG. Really. eh topic ayina MORALS are same. 

Unbelievable, hopeless, and devastating to see this statement. I guess this is why people get along easily but I cannot. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

you must have a sad life to still hang around that forum then even when you consider its full of ego and hatred... 

No, i have off today and it is raining to go outside. So still in DB. 

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

OMG. Really. eh topic ayina MORALS are same. 

Unbelievable, hopeless, and devastating to see this statement. I guess this is why people get along easily but I cannot. 

what an idiot are you... two people can agree on few things and can disagree on other things... dhaanlo morals endo, unbelivebale endo.... em thalakai ra ayya needhi... desi mentality ki dhooram unte unique antav... sambandham leni dhaniki morals antav... maidhanam gadi la unnave

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

No, i have off today and it is raining to go outside. So still in DB. 

6 hours ago, aatadista said:

lol. so, it is weather that decides our weekends.

discussion closed.

:lol:

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

what an idiot are you... two people can agree on few things and can disagree on other things... dhaanlo morals endo, unbelivebale endo.... em thalakai ra ayya needhi... desi mentality ki dhooram unte unique antav... sambandham leni dhaniki morals antav... maidhanam gadi la unnave

That sums up everything here.  When I see a post, I can tell who is moral and who is not. And when I consider someone as immoral, I can never get along no matter how many things we agree. In your case, it seems like it doesn't matter for you. 

I guess I am expecting too much from you guys.  bye forever. 

Just now, aatadista said:

That sums up everything here.  When I see a post, I can tell who is moral and who is not. And when I consider someone as immoral, I can never get along no matter how many things we agree. In your case, it seems like it doesn't matter for you. 

Enti DB permanently leaving aa intha matranike. Come on man, take it easy. 

Are you on Reddit? 

//Do you know how hard it is to comply with the rules, not use any loop holes in H1 system, and still give away all the savings (precisely 55K to a start-up in silicon valley, if you care)?

haha I think you also have superior thinking because u feel u r righteous.. what is the sole benefit one gets by being righteous?

3 minutes ago, aatadista said:

chala peddha maidhanam gadive nuvvu... asalu idharu discuss chestunapudu points meedha there will be agreement or disagrement... intha simple logic thelvani nuvvu startup petti vattalu naluputhunnav ante janam nammalantav.... :lol:

mummadi: Going to restauarants, parks, hanging out with family, shopping, street side food, visitng malls, visiting relatives etc..
aatadista: you call these weekend activities? I call these total waste of money and time. 

I see 2 types of people here

1. People who like to spend time with friends/relatives at home just rumbling like India more than USA
2. People who like outdoor/physical activities like USA more than India.

My circle has no one who does the typical desi activities. Because we know, if we do that we probably go no where in life. 

I like to be unique, sincere, and entrepreneurial. I had to compromise on all these when I lived with typical desi. 

I  am trying to categorize because that helps me identify and do certain things effectively, which ultimately help me grow in life and career. 
----------------

neelanti thopulu category A, typical desis category B anukunte.. for you to grow in life and career u dont have to hate the other category..  neku growing in life and career meda focus kanna rest meda hatred ee ekkuvaga undhi.. this is similar to kula gajji in a way.. mem goppa rest all waste annattu feel aipotuntaru.. so u r still a typical desi inside.. braces_1