• aatadista

• dakumangalsingh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Edo_Okati said:

You name some... 

1 minute ago, aatadista said:

I see 2 types of people here

1. People who like to spend time with friends/relatives at home just rumbling like India more than USA

2. People who like outdoor/physical activities like USA more than India.

11 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Mari enduku man india ante antha virakthi asalu emi ledu US toh compare cheste ani antav endii ?? 

India lo options levu ani evadannadu. Whether these options are within the reach of your normal middle class person or an average IT worker was the question here, and no a lot of the options that are affordable to us here in the US aren't affordable to us in India. 

If you have money to blow in India, I guess you can do whatever you want but you don't have to blow money to afford all that in the US. 

Outdoors and ease of access lo US is thousand times ahead of India, there's no comparison. 

2 minutes ago, aatadista said:

1. People who like to spend time with friends/relatives at home just rumbling like India more than USA

I am in that category, don't care much about spending time gossiping with relatives. 

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

good google skills @3$%

Could care less about some moron having his panties in a twist online, lol. 

Atleast I could google that if that's what you think it is, unlike you who can't even type a sentence in proper format. @3$%

36 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

US ochi cricket enduku why not play and explore other sports. 

just that my circle desi ganuka ekkuva mandi raaru ...

Tennis, Raquetball, swimming try cheyyacchu,... basket ball aithe too intense for our stamina. 

US lo table tennis unte chala bagundedi... 

14 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

faisal levu lev india la ikkadiki mnam achinde anduku kada

Paisal kanna ekkuva I don't like Indian society much. US is so much better in that regard. 

4 minutes ago, aatadista said:

u talking about trekking??? Jet-skiing?? Motorcycles?? what do you exactly mean by outdoor/physical activities in US that you do here

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

just that mana circle desi ganuka ekkuva mandi raaru ...

Tennis, Raquetball, swimming try cheyyacchu,... basket ball aithe too intense for our stamina. 

US lo table tennis unte chala bagundedi... 

Ledani evarannaru. Maa city lo Saturdays and Sundays table tennis club undi maa intiki 2 miles dooram lo. Almost every major city has a table tennis club. 

Tennis you can just to a nearby park and start playing, nenu alane start chesa later on joined a local club to learn more and progress further. Entha sepu intlo koorchuni YuppTV choosukunta weekend lunch buffet tinochi padukuni US lo em ledu cheyataniki ante evvadu emi cheyaledu. 

Just now, kasi said:

u talking about trekking??? Jet-skiing?? Motorcycles?? what do you exactly mean by outdoor/physical activities in US that you do here

Neeku artham kaadu le, google kooda cheyalevu kadaa neeku buffet ne better. Tini babbo YuppTV lo movie choosi. 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

Ikkada danni Hiking antaru, adi kooda teliyadu manaki @3$%@3$%

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

India lo options levu ani evadannadu. Whether these options are within the reach of your normal middle class person or an average IT worker was the question here, and no a lot of the options that are affordable to us here in the US aren't affordable to us in India. 

If you have money to blow in India, I guess you can do whatever you want but you don't have to blow money to afford all that in the US. 

Outdoors and ease of access lo US is thousand times ahead of India, there's no comparison. 

edi oka two activities cheppu.....that u can do here in US and you cant in India if dont have green 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ikkada danni Hiking antaru, adi kooda teliyadu manaki @3$%@3$%

arey adenti Amazon lo trekking shoes ani antunadhu....dengooooo papa vadiki kuda nee antha gorojanam ledemo braces_1

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

Don't bother figuring out these. Others know what I meant

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Neeku artham kaadu le, google kooda cheyalevu kadaa neeku buffet ne better. Tini babbo YuppTV lo movie choosi. 

avunu lea nuvu every day single tagi...pedda mansion(300$ rent share tho) untav kada @3$%