Sign in to follow this  
samprok

DB peddalu.. can you stop this Kyathy dude?

Recommended Posts

samprok    0
samprok

DB peddalu.. can you stop this Kyathy dude?

I think she/he needs medical help..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k2s    248
k2s
Just now, samprok said:

DB peddalu.. can you stop this Kyathy dude?

I think she/he needs medical help..

another landasura yedava encouraging .....so saint saint rub ash fall. let them do what they want... ignore man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
1 minute ago, k2s said:

another landasura yedava encouraging .....so saint saint rub ash fall. let them do what they want... ignore man

Thanks for your support man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
3 minutes ago, samprok said:

DB peddalu.. can you stop this Kyathy dude?

I think she/he needs medical help..

You jealous man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VizagRocks    67
VizagRocks

landasura thatha thinks begging for podupu pics of girls half his age is not landasura enough to be called landasura @3$%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balagudh    12
Balagudh
35 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

landasura thatha thinks begging for podupu pics of girls half his age is not landasura enough to be called landasura @3$%

 

how much ever landasura one can be they can never reach the level of landasurathvam of yours, you are the king landasura ever @3$%

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
1 minute ago, Balagudh said:

how much ever landasura one can be they can never reach the level of landasurathvam of yours, you are the king landasura ever @3$%

You the grandfather by quoting to my best friend @VizagRocks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balagudh    12
Balagudh
2 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

You the grandfather by quoting to my best friend @VizagRocks

Related image nuvvu cheppedi neeku ardam ayyinda ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
Just now, Balagudh said:

Related image nuvvu cheppedi neeku ardam ayyinda ? 

Yes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RahuI_PG    3
RahuI_PG
48 minutes ago, k2s said:

another landasura yedava encouraging .....so saint saint rub ash fall. let them do what they want... ignore man

 

39 minutes ago, Kyathy said:

He is asss hole of this db, so eneryone will use him no matter what 

ippudemantav taatha gaaru?? @k2s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
Just now, RahuI_PG said:

 

ippudemantav taatha gaaru?? @k2s

This is true antadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balagudh    12
Balagudh
1 minute ago, Kyathy said:

Yes 

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
Just now, Balagudh said:

Related image

YW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
solman    31
solman
52 minutes ago, k2s said:

another landasura yedava encouraging .....so saint saint rub ash fall. let them do what they want... ignore man

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyathy    1
Kyathy
2 minutes ago, solman said:

@3$%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this