Please help.. h1b opt raid....

Rate this topic

next_bahubali

im student here working in otp. I'm got job here after my degree. First few months lo job was tuff.. I paid one person and get job done during the nites. all of us do this i know and very normal... last week 2 persons they came for my office and checked with me for some questions... related to work... I answered one but they said they are not convinced... now they cancel my visa... im going back next week... 3 other ladies also visa cancelled... 2 of them carrying yaar...

this not fair.. how can we earn if they do like this??? what should i do now?? friends please help...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 9:44 AM, next_bahubali said:

im student here working in otp. I'm got job here after my degree. First few months lo job was tuff.. I paid one person and get job done during the nites. all of us do this i know and very normal... last week 2 persons they came for my office and checked with me for some questions... related to work... I answered one but they said they are not convinced... now they cancel my visa... im going back next week... 3 other ladies also visa cancelled... 2 of them carrying yaar...

this not fair.. how can we earn if they do like this??? what should i do now?? friends please help...

sometimes karma is biatch, please stop abusing visa or high skilled labor system

coming to your situation , first join any cpt college to gain status , in this situation you cant do h1 transfer also because your h1 got cancelled , apply h1 next fiscal year and all the best

my apologies if I am wrong in saying it is fake.

but it sounds like it and one would fire if a candidate doesn't answer the questions instead of cancelling the visa.

anyways, all i could say is work hard and hope for the best.

5 hours ago, innovative said:

my apologies if I am wrong in saying it is fake.

but it sounds like it and one would fire if a candidate doesn't answer the questions instead of cancelling the visa.

anyways, all i could say is work hard and hope for the best.

apologies enduku ley amma memu edo peddolam

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:44 AM, next_bahubali said:

@next_bahubali who are those 2 ppl. where did they come from?
USCIS nundaa? or DOS nundaa?
ochi em adigaru?
visa cancel chesaka.. ee DB lo em pani neeku.. pack the bags and go man... dont try any short cuts or wrong routes suggested here... nothing gonna help you come out of this mess.
Go to your home country and find better options..
all the best

On 5/26/2017 at 7:44 AM, next_bahubali said:

you deserve to go back for all fraudulent activities... you should be in jail... 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...