Commission ivvakunda ఇల్లు కడతావా.. ఎంత ధైర్యం!?

ParmQ

Just now, DiscoKing said:

as usual modhu post 

Arey puuka pakka thread lo already kandichina...ni paleru mohaniki TDP kattubanisa lekka fix ayyipo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DiscoKing

• TampaChinnodu

• ParmQ

• reality

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

I just posted the article from eenadu. Even I dont care if TG comes first or not. I never care about these rankings which are always manipulated to one's favor.

KCR rule has so many drawbacks. But I appreciate him for proving all the people wrong who predicted TG and Hyderabad will go to dogs if state get divided.That doesn't mean I am supporting him in all issues. I wish for strong opposition in TG which can question on issues. 

take ok cut cut

1 minute ago, reality said:

Arey puuka pakka thread lo already kandichina...ni paleru mohaniki TDP kattubanisa lekka fix ayyipo

nee langa drives evadiki kavali vaa @pinkflower chepevi sriranga  neetulu dorevi langa gudesalu

1 hour ago, ParmQ said:

Gorrellocchi defend chesukondi. Or pakkolla meedha edavandi..

defend chesukovataniki inka chance edi.. note for vote case anukunnava endi

8 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

lol hardcore Jaffa fan la unav ga.. ycp valla sava rajakeyam lo idhi kooda oka bagam bonda uma gadu already explanation kooda ichukundadu 

Pity on you. That is all I can say. Cancer treatment ki money kaavali ani edusthu kid video post chesina kooda adi politics anatam.

Leaving aside the disputes between mom and father. set aside who was good and bad person. The mother protested while the kid was still alive to sell the property and accused MLA supporters were stopping. Why there was no investigation that time ? Kid chanipoyaka MLA gave statement that he will support the mom in anyway possible.

I had some respect for you before. I would probably just save my time from now on and stop replying to your posts. You will support CBN administration no matter what.

FYI. I am not supporting kabja incident in hyderabad either. I from Hyderabad and I know the ground reality there. There is a huge land and real estate mafia there too. Problem is both the states dont have strong opposition to question.

9 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Pity on you. That is all I can say. Cancer treatment ki money kaavali ani edusthu kid video post chesina kooda adi politics anatam.

Leaving aside the disputes between mom and father. set aside who was good and bad person. The mother protested while the kid was still alive to sell the property and accused MLA supporters were stopping. Why there was no investigation that time ? Kid chanipoyaka MLA gave statement that he will support the mom in anyway possible.

I had some respect for you before. I would probably just save my time from now on and stop replying to your posts. You will support CBN administration no matter what.

FYI. I am not supporting kabja incident in hyderabad either. I from Hyderabad and I know the ground reality there. There is a huge land and real estate mafia there too. Problem is both the states dont have strong opposition to question.

vamoo endhi vaa ee essay.. even I saw that video and felt very bad about it..bonda uma gaadu oka edava koduku car race lone museyalsindhi.. I am not supporting him but aadu explanation ichadu with some proofs go and watch it if you have time..

yeah please don't quote me if you feel so... @aathcare

1 hour ago, The Warrior said:

defend chesukovataniki inka chance edi.. note for vote case anukunnava endi

Andhukadha moddhu gallu andhi mimmalni. Aak gurunchi chepthunte pook ani chadhuvutuntaaru..

Power/money unnodini evadu em peekaledu ;) one-day article anthe, tarvatha adhii undadu ;) common-man struggles are quite common in india, they chose their lives to be that way by electing these kind of politicians ;)

20 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Power/money unnodini evadu em peekaledu ;) one-day article anthe, tarvatha adhii undadu ;) common-man struggles are quite common in india, they chose their lives to be that way by electing these kind of politicians ;)

*=: Investigations thokka tholu emi use ledu. pakka gaa proofs create sestharu innocent ani.

23 hours ago, KABALI said:

Hey Givanni..maaku thelvad....jai XXXXX...jai Doraaa...jai patelaaaa....

Inkemaina antey 1950-1960 kaalam andhra telangana movement nundi  ippati varaku jariginai etc etc...

Ingaa emi maatladalekapothey....castes meedha padathaaaru....

Roger that