• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kiladi bullodu

• captain_raju

• fake_Bezawada

4 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

do not talk about 1990s talk about 2011 - 2017

My aunt married a White guy from California back in the mid 90s, around 1995. They are now divorced and have been separated for almost 10 years now. So this happened in the 90s yet ended up in a divorce. 

So can't generalize. 

1 minute ago, kiladi bullodu said:

cool ltt in 2020 

Haha first 3-4 years annavu ippudu 2020 antunnavu. Sure will LTT then, mana desi relationships antha long lasting unnayantava cheppu aajkal. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

true, arranged marriages have become scams. Mana culture ala tagaladindi, money kosam edanna chestharu marriages included annattayindi. 

money,gc kosam abaddalu cheppi pelli chesukuntunnaru telugu ammayilu.naku thelisina rendu cases divorce aiponayi recent ga. gc enduku late authundi ani chithra himsalu petti husband suicide chesukune daka thesthunnaru anta

Bottom line enti ante any girl that puts the effort to get into an inter racial relationship is of course going to also put the effort into making her marriage last in case she marries that guy. Ivanni oddu anukunte she doesn't have a shortage of suitors from her own race, should that be a criteria. 

But same caste, same region ani edo chesukovali ani chesukune ammayilu take the relationship for granted. That's why I would rather marry inter racial than marry at all, same caste same background lo marriage chesukune kanna not marrying is better is what I feel. Unless of course I meet someone from the same race/region etc who I end up liking a lot, which might be unlikely based on what I have seen so far. 

1 minute ago, desiboys said:

money,gc kosam abaddalu cheppi pelli chesukuntunnaru telugu ammayilu.naku thelisina rendu cases divorce aiponayi recent ga. gc enduku late authundi ani chithra himsalu petti husband suicide chesukune daka thesthunnaru anta

Very true, naa friends ki kooda jarigayi ilanti issues. Plus the girls have an attitude that's hard to explain, and come across as very spoiled and petulant. Indian women also have a distorted view of feminism, in this case they think they deserve everything and need to be pampered without bringing anything to the table themselves. 

27 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

GC kosam chesukune marriage ayithe I agree 2-3 years down the line relationships will break off. 

But I know couples here that genuinely liked each other and married, and they have no such issues. 

by gods grace ala vunte manchide 

23 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

All my friends that married interracial married between 2011 - 2017. No one got divorced so far. 

Okadu married a Romanian girl that he met at the university. 

okadu married a Russian American girl, parents Russian but she grew up in the US although she was born in Russia

okadu married a half black half white girl from Queens, NY. Parents from dominican republic. 

okadu married a girl from pennsylvania that he met while she was studying in wisconsin. 

Inka okadu married a Ukrainian girl whose family settled down in the chicago area. 

My room mate Patel married Colombian girl gave diverse bcoz she came to know he earns a lot he got gc and settled outside for 50k he came on f1 and love marriage 

23 minutes ago, captain_raju said:

My room mate Patel married Colombian girl gave diverse bcoz she came to know he earns a lot he got gc and settled outside for 50k he came on f1 and love marriage 

Good for him