Bollywood and Sufi/Arabian/turak muzic

summer27

Why is Bollywood obsessed with turak muzic man..?  Mana Hindustani / classical touch unde songs assalu ravatledu hindi lo..

South and marati lo konni songs ayina Indian classical touch untayi..

7 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Why is Bollywood obsessed with turak muzic man..?  Mana Hindustani / classical touch unde songs assalu ravatledu hindi lo..

Asal hindi movies lo hindi thakkuva bengali, gujju, pubjabi slang/lyrics/dilogs/songs ekkuva... hindi movies w/o hindi  

16 minutes ago, summer27 said:

they want Muslim countries screens/Revenue as well man

so paisal kosam emaina chestaru

24 minutes ago, k2s said:

Asal hindi movies lo hindi thakkuva bengali, gujju, pubjabi slang/lyrics/dilogs/songs ekkuva... hindi movies w/o hindi  

Aite?

Northies are obsessed with other cultures all the time... even Hindustani is blend of carnatic and muslim style... in bollywood it used to be lot of mughal/arabic influence in black&white movies and now its half that and half hollywood... they never like originality... that's why remix albums collect more money than original in north..

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Telugu songs lo maximum hindi/english kaluputunnaru kada..

btw music is music..why should it be categorized as turak?

not in the classics or wannabe classics, avi achamaina carnatic music lo untayi..

Bollywood lo classics kuda muslim influenced ekkuva untayi... even if you take movies.. manamu hindu gods meeda, kings meeda, gpsk, bahubali edaina hindu culture meedane untayi... vallavi mughal-e-azam, jodha akbar.. even bhaji rao meeda movie lo kuda mastani character ke ekkuva weight... they have something that pulls them towards other cultures...

2 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

why telugu rey ? what happened to your english?

I better spokebut people to the not understand the best vocabulary told by me, so much he has to do the better vocabulary and the understanding of that he I am will can be a better man than uncle I am of a man and uncle of a lord of the year with?