Help!! Medicines from India

athadu

Just now, ICANWIN said:

Ni feeling ayite nuvvu cheppakku man...i can't type like duke unfortunately can only type like ICANWIN. I am not here to meet others expectations can just type in my style. Just saying.

just saying ananu kada. why are you offended man chill.. easy.. neeku konchem chadastam undi kada. asking friendly

Just now, Duke999 said:

just saying ananu kada. why are you offended man chill.. easy.. neeku konchem chadastam undi kada. asking friendly

Ledu man ..i don't unnecessarily enter other's space and comment so expect the same. 

39 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Medicines ship cheyali ante ssn required Ani ekado vinna

is it true?

DHL Express currently has an import shipment on hold at our CVG facility awaiting clearance. I have attached a copy of the commercial invoice for this shipment for your review.

In order to process the entry, clear the shipment and have it delivered, we require the following information and documents:

Ø  Verification of Federal Tax ID # for the Importer of Record (social security # for an information individual or EIN# for a company). Can be another family member or friend will need the person’s name and address.

Ø  Personal Medication Form-attached

Ø  Proof of Foreign Citizenship (legible copy of passport with photo)

Ø  Manufacturer Name/Address             

ilanti mail vastadi , even call kuda chestaru anni pampinchali , ivanni pampinchina edo headache malli 30 days padtadi easy ga clearance ki

asalu best evaraina travel chestunte teppinchukovadam

Form# 1  Personal Medication Information Requirements Worksheet                            
Trade Name of Medication  

MANUFACTURER NAME AND ADDRESS     

Used to Treat(name of disease or illness)

Prescription?   Y/N    

Daily Dosage    Form   (pills, capsules, liquids,herbs, injections…)    Units            (Amount of doses)            Values               (Total $ per line)

ilanti form excel di pampistadu , fill cheyali