MSc in microbiology

Sonysid

Hello everyone,

I have done with my graduation recently(2017). I am planning for my masters in microbiology. I am little bit confused regarding the selection of universities so i need help to select the proper university where i can comfortably complete my masters without any trouble. countries which i have in mind is US,Australia&Canada. Please help me with this. I have 15 years of education, so which univeristies may accept this and what i have to do if they dont accept it. Hoping for the kind reply.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2017 at 7:23 AM, Sonysid said:

Hello everyone,

I have done with my graduation recently(2017). I am planning for my masters in microbiology. I am little bit confused regarding the selection of universities so i need help to select the proper university where i can comfortably complete my masters without any trouble. countries which i have in mind is US,Australia&Canada. Please help me with this. I have 15 years of education, so which univeristies may accept this and what i have to do if they dont accept it. Hoping for the kind reply.

Thanks in advance!

as you are interested in life sciences, i suggest to check in europe specially western part of germany

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&degree[]=2&fos=3&subject[]=400&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=2&display=list

any university with TU in the beginning is Technical University, they have applied science degree programmes that are well respected in employment market

do not be obsessed by US, Australia, Canada if you are really interested to study and be a master 

although i wont suggest to depend of jobs, you can earn your living expenses pretty easily in majority of western part of germany

there is definitely good scope for molecular biology and biochemistry, the industries in europe has good systemic setup for providing intternship

the internship experience can open a world of options for a student beyond theoretical world

Just now, srdh21 said:

as you are interested in life sciences, i suggest to check in europe specially western part of germany

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=&degree[]=2&fos=3&subject[]=400&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=2&display=list

any university with TU in the beginning is Technical University, they have applied science degree programmes that are well respected in employment market

do not be obsessed by US, Australia, Canada if you are really interested to study and be a master 

although i wont suggest to depend of jobs, you can earn your living expenses pretty easily in majority of western part of germany

there is definitely good scope for molecular biology and biochemistry, the industries in europe has good systemic setup for providing intternship

the internship experience can open a world of options for a student beyond theoretical world

i will add Sweden, Finland, Norway to the list as well

Switzerland is a great country, but expensive and there is no free education