Tadika

Indian Politics

Recommended Posts

batman
42 minutes ago, Tadika said:

19679414_1363536403702272_8654283960490720270_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=1988a8de79accaf404dcd23664c368da&oe=5A046AA9

first of all read and get t know the actual news instead of JNU propaganda news......china did not intrude into our territory. we kinda intruded into a disputed territory between china and bhutan on behalf of bhutan. we actually crossed borders and intruded. this happening for first time in many years and it is for our national interest to protect chicken neck area. only a pm with guts can do this. so first understand the reality

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BulletBaskar
1 hour ago, batman said:

first of all read and get t know the actual news instead of JNU propaganda news......china did not intrude into our territory. we kinda intruded into a disputed territory between china and bhutan on behalf of bhutan. we actually crossed borders and intruded. this happening for first time in many years and it is for our national interest to protect chicken neck area. only a pm with guts can do this. so first understand the reality

Ee turkollu

Khangress gallu

Aaptards gallu anthe bhayya

Sagam sagam knowledge gallu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tadika
30 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

Ee turkollu

Khangress gallu

Aaptards gallu anthe bhayya

Sagam sagam knowledge gallu

thaana thandana

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akkumm_Bakkumm
52 minutes ago, Tadika said:

thaana thandana

Congress govt lo civilians pina enni attacks jarigayo telusa asalu. more over manishankar ayyar gadu red handed ha hurriat vallatho and pakistan politicians tho dorikadu saying we need your help in bringing down Modi ani. Inka siggu lekunda congress ki evadina support chestada asalu....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dakumangalsingh

@Tadika neeku enduku kaka gisontii post lu

poi mana kejriwal gurinchii veyyi delhi lo em velagapettadoooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tadika
14 hours ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Congress govt lo civilians pina enni attacks jarigayo telusa asalu. more over manishankar ayyar gadu red handed ha hurriat vallatho and pakistan politicians tho dorikadu saying we need your help in bringing down Modi ani. Inka siggu lekunda congress ki evadina support chestada asalu....

siggu lekunda thittina PDP vallatho alliance avvachu, night ki night pak velli biryani thini ravachu

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tadika
14 hours ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Congress govt lo civilians pina enni attacks jarigayo telusa asalu. more over manishankar ayyar gadu red handed ha hurriat vallatho and pakistan politicians tho dorikadu saying we need your help in bringing down Modi ani. Inka siggu lekunda congress ki evadina support chestada asalu....

Uri attack,

Pathankot attck,

Naxal attack,

Anantnag attack,

Pampore Attack,

Nagrota attack,

Amarnath Attack

 

Media; Questions opposition not govt

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BaabuBangaram
47 minutes ago, Tadika said:

Uri attack,

Pathankot attck,

Naxal attack,

Anantnag attack,

Pampore Attack,

Nagrota attack,

Amarnath Attack

 

Media; Questions opposition not govt

congress governemtn lo okka attack kuda jaragaledhu antaav anthena 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tadika
3 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

congress governemtn lo okka attack kuda jaragaledhu antaav anthena 

ani nenu annana

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akkumm_Bakkumm
1 hour ago, Tadika said:

Uri attack,

Pathankot attck,

Naxal attack,

Anantnag attack,

Pampore Attack,

Nagrota attack,

Amarnath Attack

 

Media; Questions opposition not govt

Most of them were on army and army bases. Civilians pina enni inayi 3 years lo...?? Congress govt lo blast ante oka daily routine. Mani shankar Ayer gadu velli pakistani politicians support adigadu to bring down Modi's govt and shamelessly you people support them. I am not supporting BJP, valla mistakes kuda unnayi, but compared to congress LK's BJP is far better in any aspect. 

Congress and its supporters enni veshalu vesina next term kuda power loki raru and 2024 ki emina anti incumbency vachina close margin tho NDA ne malli govt form chestundi. By then old congress dogs anni death bed ekkutayi and common sense unna ye young person kuda congress lo cheradu, hence congress will be buried successfully for good.

@3$%@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BaabuBangaram
1 minute ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Most of them were on army and army bases. Civilians pina enni inayi 3 years lo...?? Congress govt lo blast ante oka daily routine. Mani shankar Ayer gadu velli pakistani politicians support adigadu to bring down Modi's govt and shamelessly you people support them. I am not supporting BJP, valla mistakes kuda unnayi, but compared to congress LK's BJP is far better in any aspect. 

Congress and its supporters enni veshalu vesina next term kuda power loki raru and 2024 ki emina anti incumbency vachina close margin tho NDA ne malli govt form chestundi. By then old congress dogs anni death bed ekkutayi and common sense unna ye young person kuda congress lo cheradu, hence congress will be buried successfully for good.

@3$%@3$%

all IIT students and NIT students support Kejriwal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now