Indian Politics

Tadika

Just now, siru said:

wrong

anyone who pays tax to India has a right to criticize.

aithe SIru vankul nuvvu nen matladodu

Vizag Rocks aithe asale noru vippodu coz he doesn't even have Indian PP@3$%

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mahesh1

• Tadika

• Bhai

• Picheshwar

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Vizag Rocks aithe asale noru vippodu coz he doesn't even have Indian PP

but india velinapudu pay chestunnam kada..

@VizagRocks uncle aa lekkana US ni kuda thittoddu mari @3$%

4 minutes ago, siru said:

english lo ne type cheyochu kada...@3$%

Telugu English keyboard board bro automatic ga convert avthundi, telugu raadha neeku

• Upvote 1

Just now, siru said:

but india velinapudu pay chestunnam kada..

@VizagRocks uncle aa lekkana US ni kuda thittoddu mari @3$%

vizagrocks ankul PP ichchina country ni tappa migitha countries andarini dobbuthadu kada @3$%

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Vizag Rocks aithe asale noru vippodu coz he doesn't even have Indian PP@3$%

okay. I agree. nenu governance meedha ekkuva eppudu criticize cheyyaley kadha. I've never once here or anywhere said that India is dirty or criticized its municipal workers or leaders.

my criticism is only on entitlements of Indian upper castes (including middle castes, and even in other religions), and the strange sense of moral superiority that they carry around with them.

apart from that, I love India. every part of India. I would never live there, because I'll have a hard time dealing with too many of these people in real. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

vizagrocks ankul PP ichchina country ni tappa migitha countries andarini dobbuthadu kada @3$%

I criticize all countries man. I criticize the concept of a country itself.

criticizing US is very important. They sell to the world a particular lifestyle that is unsustainable. Its unsustainable even in their own country. The rest of the world is just aping them. actually they are utilizing their resources better than US does, by living in concentrated clusters, unlike suburban living in the US.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

indirect ga taxes pay chestaru kada vallu kuda when they buy groceries or travel etc

to me, anyone can criticize India. I even welcome a guy from Uganda criticizing India, as long as the criticism is well informed.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I criticize all countries man. I criticize the concept of a country itself.

criticizing US is very important. They sell to the world a particular lifestyle that is unsustainable. Its unsustainable even in their own country. The rest of the world is just aping them. actually they are utilizing their resources better than US does, by living in concentrated clusters, unlike suburban living in the US.

like Canada? just a few big cities 

1 minute ago, siru said:

like Canada? just a few big cities 

Canada is not the right example. Not many people in here.

Chinese, Korean, Japanese cities are more sustainable than US ones. inspite of the huge space crunch in their cities. especially because of that.

The next recession will be much worse than in 2008, because of this. Asian cities always bounce back faster.

Just one thing that can turn India around. just one.

appropriate everybody's lands beyond a certain limit, and give them out on lease for a low cost to local industrialists with a track record, and customers.

that's more than enough.

All those guys who are saving up 25, 50crores in the US, so they can go back to India and enslave people, will invest on machine tools than on land.