Dalit President - Ram Nath Kovind

ram4a

mundu meeru aapandi mee edupu.

good job anagaaney, meeru uthamulu ayporu. you are still the upper caste asshole. sarey na.

why are you so desperate for my approval?

I'm just ranting on upper castes, like you guys rant on kammas, and bad roads, and corruption.

I don't need nuisance like you and others to keep calling me and asking for my approval.

you'll never be good enough to have it. okay na.

instead talk about other things that interest you, and learn to treat people as your equal. then may be, I will stop posting on dalits.

Just now, lazybugger said:

good job anagaaney, meeru uthamulu ayporu. you are still the upper caste asshole. sarey na.

I'm just ranting on upper castes, like you guys rant on kammas, and bad roads, and corruption.

I don't need nuisance like you and others to keep calling me and asking for my approval.

instead talk about other things that interest you, and learn to treat people as your equal. then may be, I will stop posting on dalits.

ayina idhantha modi gaadu plan kada. dalit ni president ni chesthe valla votes plus avutayi ani. papam vayya venkayya naidu ani balavantham ga nettesaru. amit gadu modi kalisi. donga na konde gallu. mottam rss bhajana chestunaru

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Arya2 said:

ayina idhantha modi gaadu plan kada. dalit ni president ni chesthe valla votes plus avutayi ani. papam vayya venkayya naidu ani balavantham ga nettesaru. amit gadu modi kalisi. donga na konde gallu. mottam rss bhajana chestunaru

I don't know much about electoral politics ba. you may be right.

but its still a good thing that there's a dalit president. It'd be better if the position was something with more power. but atleast it has some prestige attached to it.

I'd say good job BJP. given a 1000 different ways they could've gone with this.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

People like you are the reason we have middle fingers. STFU .

• Upvote 1

Just now, tywinn_lannister said:

People like you are the reason we have middle fingers. STFU .

so you can present your thesis on how president is better off being directly elected by people?

lol. 

someone's gotten triggered very violently today.

following me everywhere I go.

moron, nobody wins arguments online. especially by copy pasting insults without context. lol.

15 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

CITI_c$ylol u really think they call you for approval and opinion... They make fun of you...and need timepass from a joker who just contradicts for their thoughts...U fall everytime knowingly that its a trap... sadly :4_12_13:

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

moron, nobody wins arguments online. especially by copy pasting insults without context. lol.

Tell me , Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted.

lol cuntts are worrying.

11 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

mundhu Minority president chesi Congress votes gunju kundhi..epudu Dalit chesi..BJP no change

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

fake id lo mari vachadu @3$%

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't know much about electoral politics ba. you may be right.

but its still a good thing that there's a dalit president. It'd be better if the position was something with more power. but atleast it has some prestige attached to it.

I'd say good job BJP. given a 1000 different ways they could've gone with this.

exactly for the name sake tappa emi upoyagam undadu kada. can they do the same for party president or something like that? they don't. 

yeah i don't have any problem with president being dalit. it's something inspirational to the nation itself on the other side.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rapchik said:

CITI_c$ylol u really think they call you for approval and opinion... They make fun of you...and need timepass from a joker who just contradicts for their thoughts...U fall everytime knowingly that its a trap... sadly :4_12_13:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y