Is second Child really important these days ??

pumpkin

11 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Do what ever you are ready for and when ever you are ready..... Understand & estimate yourself first.... If you are patient enough with your kids, afford money, quality time & energy, you can have n number of them.

Moreover, you have to live life for yourself too. Your parents did not raise you to spend all your life raising your kids. If you are happy with one kid... let go that way. Kids grow up with what they have. They might complaint about not having brother / sister often... so what.. they always complain no matter what anyway...

Yes... US lo maa cousins iddariki 2 kids each.... Dhula theering ani chepthaaru.... oka cousin ki school going kids..... jeevitham antha kids dropping and picking up from school, Kumon, karate, piano etc., ani crying often... 

Financial market kuda volatile.... inka H1B payina visa kashtaalu vuntey cheppakkarledu.... ufff.. %$#$

off all i feel ur statement is reasonably well thought

don't worry bujji kanna edo_okati. ninnu ignore lo petta. ninnu quote chesey vaadini kooda ignore lo petta.

meeku meeru bj lu ichukovatam choodataaniki assahyanga unindhi. em cheddam @3$%

nee time baaga waste chesko, bp penchukuntu.

nee range ento kaneesam telusukunnav ga, ippudu.

It depends on you and your partners patience levels...money and everything is secondary.Mostly wife plays a crucial role in upbringing of kids, if wife herself is irresponsible don't go for second kid.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

don't worry bujji kanna edo_okati. ninnu ignore lo petta. ninnu quote chesey vaadini kooda ignore lo petta.

meeku meeru bj lu ichukovatam choodataaniki assahyanga unindhi. em cheddam @3$%

nee time baaga waste chesko, bp penchukuntu.

nee range ento kaneesam telusukunnav ga, ippudu.

aa okka roju condom vadu unte ini kastalu undevi kadu kada bro.. 

2 hours ago, lucky7 said:

siblings love and support thats bullshit, siblings chippandu baga nne untarru after they got married, then you will come to know their true faces. 

what u give is what u get...

55 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Do what ever you are ready for and when ever you are ready..... Understand & estimate yourself first.... If you are patient enough with your kids, afford money, quality time & energy, you can have n number of them.

Moreover, you have to live life for yourself too. Your parents did not raise you to spend all your life raising your kids. If you are happy with one kid... let go that way. Kids grow up with what they have. They might complaint about not having brother / sister often... so what.. they always complain no matter what anyway...

Yes... US lo maa cousins iddariki 2 kids each.... Dhula theering ani chepthaaru.... oka cousin ki school going kids..... jeevitham antha kids dropping and picking up from school, Kumon, karate, piano etc., ani crying often... 

Financial market kuda volatile.... inka H1B payina visa kashtaalu vuntey cheppakkarledu.... ufff.. %$#$

+1000

Probably the best practical answer among all.

Its lot more complicated than blindly saying go for 2 kids (just like Dallas batch going for 5 bedroom east facing homes with a backyard). There will be no life for parents except working like a non stop slave to serve his kids till their college time.

1 or 2 kids it all depends on how their mindset and environment influences them when they grow up. Some might have a good frequency but  some might be more happy with friends. Whether they watch their backs in hard times or backstab each other, only time will tell.

Asal world population explode avutunte ee discussion endi ra ayya..manchiga okkalotho satisfy avvandi. 

as someone said just make sure your kids has friends and outgoing.  Anthaga kavali ante adopt chesukondi vayya. 

okkokadu vachi lecture istaru 2 vunte better adi edi ani..  boss , meeru andaru 80's born people and don't know how it is going to be in future.  

mana chinnapudu anadram adukune vallam bayata. eppudu ela undi bro. 

my 2 cents :

if you are good financially and have parents support (living with parents), go for 3 or 4 kids.. otherwise 1 good enough. 

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

Asal world population explode avutunte ee discussion endi ra ayya..manchiga okkalotho satisfy avvandi. 

as someone said just make sure your kids has friends and outgoing.  Anthaga kavali ante adopt chesukondi vayya. 

okkokadu vachi lecture istaru 2 vunte better adi edi ani..  boss , meeru andaru 80's born people and don't know how it is going to be in future.  

mana chinnapudu anadram adukune vallam bayata. eppudu ela undi bro. 

my 2 cents :

if you are good financially and have parents support (living with parents), go for 3 or 4 kids.. otherwise 1 good enough. 

I'll have 3 kids. one boy and two girls.

13 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

really? you said you are some 34plus ageist

ageist is not the right word. it means something else totally. I'm 34. I married when convenient to me and my gf.