• dakumangalsingh

• siru

Popular Days

8 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

item ayadu finally @3$% RJD tho elechans ki vellatam blunder

Ade kada single ga vellina grlichotodu emo konni ekkuva seats 

18 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Ade kada single ga vellina grlichotodu emo konni ekkuva seats 

vattakay emi kadhu ...deposits gallanthu ayyevi ....full anti incumbency  andhuke joined with RJD lekuntay RJD tho prema anukunava...just likE TDP and congress kalisayi ...

10 minutes ago, argadorn said:

vattakay emi kadhu ...deposits gallanthu ayyevi ....full anti incumbency  andhuke joined with RJD lekuntay RJD tho prema anukunava...just likE TDP and congress kalisayi ...

gadedho BJP tho ne undalsindhi kadha vayya, gipudu 2024 varaku BJP ani samaj ainaka ela chestha yeta

Just now, nandananditha said:

gadedho BJP tho ne undalsindhi kadha vayya, gipudu 2024 varaku BJP ani samaj ainaka ela chestha yeta

nitish kumar and narendra modi cold war in 2014 ...nitish didnt realise modi power ...and he wants to be pm ...so alligned with RJD...eppudu akada RJD chukkalu chupisthundhi ...enka option ledhu BJP tho kalvatamey ...

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

nitish kumar and narendra modi cold war in 2014 ...nitish didnt realise modi power ...and he wants to be pm ...so alligned with RJD...eppudu akada RJD chukkalu chupisthundhi ...enka option ledhu BJP tho kalvatamey ...

good fir bihar

May have go for elections again sooner or later... Evaru coillation form chesina ekkuva rojulu nilapadadu...

Even if BJP+JD(U) combine it just about crosses half way mark, Independents pandage ikkada....

18 minutes ago, nandananditha said:

lol BJP ki especially Modi ki ucha poinchadu..

Bihar lanti state lo okka macha kuda lekunda vundatam great..much respect

Nitish Kumar on Wednesday resigned as Bihar chief minister, hours after ally Lalu Prasad ruled out resignation of his son Tejashwi Yadav, who has been charged by the CBI in a corruption case.

Nitish took the surprise decision at a meeting of party MLAs at his residence. Immediately after the meeting, Nitish Kumar drove down to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi at the Raj Bhavan and handed over his resignation.

"It's not possible to work in such circumstances. I tried to save Mahagathbandhan (Grand Alliance) to the best of my abilities. Had talks with both Lalu and Tejashwi," Nitish Kumar told reporters after resignation.

"I never asked anyone for resignation. But I did ask them to explain the corruption charges against them. Even that explanation did not come," he added.

"I had no option but to quit as Bihar CM. In taking this decision, I have listened to my conscience," Nitish said.

"So many accusations have been levelled against me. But I kept working," Nitish said, adding, "When I supported demonetisation and actions against benami property I was accused of tilting towards NDA."

"How could I support benami property allegations against Tejashwi? I asked him to explain if there was a conspiracy to frame him. Since he and Lalu didn't explain anything, I had no option but to step down," he said

Kumar has recently called on Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi to intervene and convince RJD leadership that Tejashwi must resign in the interest of the alliance and smooth functioning of the government.

While meeting Gandhi, Kumar had cited as how the former had tore the ordinance exempting politicians from facing corruption charges.

Bihar Governor accepted Nitish Kumar 's decision and asked him to continue as caretaker CM.