India lo manchi business idea

mazda

US lo unna business concepts edina India lo work ayyeda ??

example: automobile ithe: Midas, NAPA, Jeffylube etc

food: Chipotle, Thai restaurant etc

any thoughts ??

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ronitreddy

• dakumangalsingh

• Batman_fan

• Heroin

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mazda said:

any thoughts ??

So basicga ur planing for a startup copying the concept..thats the trend aa of now in india and if difficult to end up successful if u follow the trend..10 pedtaru edo okati hit avtadi..aa okkadanni chusi u think it works..not discouraging ..jst my opinion

Market research cheyyu man else even big fast food chains failed. Mcdonald lo baaga thintaru but taco bell antha click avvaledhu.. 

automobile lo already chala players vunnaru and food antava it's a nightmare if you don't have experience.

1. Spend time on research

2. write a business plan

3. share it with close friends and get their feedback.

4. Never invest your own money into business.

ila chala vunnayi man.. business chudadaniki baguntundi.. only passionate people can do well if it is startup. 

it's not about copying using the opportunity of seeing business succeed in the US first hand.... I don't think we need to re-invent the wheel

manam US lo elagu emm cheyalemu and vellu ellagotte daka manamu vellamu India ki so appatiki sagam or jeevitham anta ayepodde

at the least we can share an idea with friend or a cousin and have them succeed there so atleast mana valla okallu piki vacharu ani chinna santosham ina untade kada

23 minutes ago, mazda said:

any thoughts ??

india andari dagara money vundhi man, they are just waiting for ideas, ne idea success aythey ur oorilone oka 20 mandhi copy kodatharu in 1 year

make sure you patent ur idea

2 minutes ago, mazda said:

it's not about copying using the opportunity of seeing business succeed in the US first hand.... I don't think we need to re-invent the wheel

manam US lo elagu emm cheyalemu and vellu ellagotte daka manamu vellamu India ki so appatiki sagam or jeevitham anta ayepodde

at the least we can share an idea with friend or a cousin and have them succeed there so atleast mana valla okallu piki vacharu ani chinna santosham ina untade kada

I shared copying amazon idea back in 2008 with my brother..he didnt believe pple will shop online in india for major stuff.i still bash him for it..@3$%

So i can copy an idea which is already successfull and u can do the same..but whats the advantage u have over me?..its nt abt the idea man..its abt implementing it

27 minutes ago, mazda said:

any thoughts ??

needi city aithey landry services

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

I shared copying amazon idea back in 2008 with my brother..he didnt believe pple will shop online in india for major stuff.i still bash him for it..@3$%

not so easy kada, nees atleast 2-3 crores for setup in 2008, its very risky todo that big like amazon?

1 minute ago, andhrafan85 said:

not so easy kada, nees atleast 2-3 crores for setup in 2008, its very risky todo that big like amazon?

Man..start chesinappudu y would i start big like amazon? 

Automobile ayithe current trend lo two options

1. customization of cars and bike's ( ex: orange county choppers )

2. Car wash stations like USA

1. customization ante oo pedha podichese laga emi avasaram ledhu Bangalore lo undhi Hyderabad and telugu states lo ledhu unna antha famous kadhu so definite ga market undhi. publicity is most important for this and you will targeting rich sections of the society mostly, you need 2-3 good passionate mechanics and a place to build engines or customize. Old cars ni customize cheyadam start chesthey you will get name and earn reputation, chinnaga oka channel lo 20mins program pattukunte you will start earning some fame too but that's down the line. initial ga you have to have a good taste for customization of vehicles.

2. Automatic car wash india lo ledhu unna ekuva ledhu, okapudu petti fail ayyaru the reason people used to think man is better than machine or computer in india. current trend ala ledhu everybody running for automatic things, and have no time too. so inthis case setting up a carwash setup is bit expensive but once you set up make deals and everything will fall in place and you don't need to monitor for this business, it keeps flowing.

any business as far as I'm concerned requires passion and patience, Good luck ...

copy kodataru but if we maintain  quality and customer service we should be okay I guess

just look around, US lo oke town lo enni grocery stores unthunnaye....stop&shop, kroger, price chopper, whole foods, walmart, shaws, dollar general, dollar tree etc etc on top of that convenience stores like 7-11, gas stations 

andaru survive avuthunnaru kada...India lo inka population ekkuva and eppudu andari deggara money unthunnaye

manam amazon laga country mottam operate cheyyaleka poyina parvaledu but atleast state or town/city or village level lo succeed ayena we make hell lot of difference in peoples life