Stamping with new H1B from Hyderabad - $tr@tf0rd un1v3rs1ty

Rate this topic

patela_24

Hello brothers,

I've a big concern bothering me from a while regards to denied H1b and reentering with new H1b...

My background:

I've been in U.S since 2008 with M.S from $tr@tf0rd university from 2011. Got my initial H1B picked in lottery back in 2013 and approved for 3 yrs. Unfortunately this was in MS quota. So for this reason, USCIS claimed that my university being a private university doesn't qualify in MS quota, questioned my H1b extension in 2016 with NOID. My attorney failed to represent my case and my extension got denied. So, with expired I94 I've travelled back to India, started working in Bangalore. 

Fortunately, I've been working with same Company here in India. And due to position demands, Company has applied my H1b with 5 yrs working experience (instead of using my Masters degree) in general quota, application got picked and approved. My company is preparing my VISA package and I'm planning to schedule appointment in Hyderabad consulate. 

Now I'm kind of tensed -- since my case is a bit unique, I'm suspecting I would be facing questions during VISA stamping like "Why was your visa denied in first place?" "Why do  you  want to go back again on same working VISA?" etc... 

Can I just be frank with the Stamping officer? I mean can I just convey the same story as above 'Private university reasons pertaining to previous H1b denial?" .. How good are my chances with new H1B? Please let me know.

recent ga H1b stamping vellina vallu please koncham help cheyyandi on above questions and your thoughts...Also , India nunchi idhe first time nenu H1B stamping ki velledhi... Your suggestions and inputs are greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance. 

be frank and tell university private and all.. coz they have reasons clearly stated  in front of them in notes.

Tell what happend, tell him its your mistake to join that univeristy.. now you r just going for work..etc

hopefully VO will be fine ..if you r genuine with your answers

• 5 months later...