• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• sattipandu

• idibezwada

• BUDDY

17 hours ago, sattipandu said:

nenu  parents ki SUV koniddam anukuntundey unna 3 potti cars unnayi curently, motham family etayina povaali antye 2 cars minimum bayataki teeyalsi vasthundhi , oka 6-7 seater SUV better ani naa feeling

coming to point

India lo 22- 28 lakhs range lo  vachey ,manchi SUV's ento cheppandi, especially @kakatiya i need ur suggestion as u r our resident automotive expert.

naaku idea unna 2 suv's Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavor aa price range lo

meelo evarikanna edanna opinion unte cheppandi ee 2 options lo

maa dad innova annadu kaanee naaku innova antey oka taxi vehicle ani mudra padipoyyindhi 

mee dad driving or driver ni pettukuntara? if your dad drives then go for SUV else innova is best.

6 minutes ago, tables said:

mee dad driving or driver ni pettukuntara? if your dad drives then go for SUV else innova is best.

drive chesthaaru kaani if its long drive, driver vasthaadu 

emo innvova thappa inkem option kanipisthaledhu naaku , not really looking at mahindra xuv 500

26 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

vw polo and its sedan version doing good no?

yeah i'm rarely seeing any skoda's these days, i used to hear the spares are prohibitively expensive ani 

polo and vento used to do well but not anymore , mainly because of the spares and  servicing costs .... also , small and mid size SUVs have become the flavor of the season now , many people are choosing them over sedans or hatchbacks

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

polo and vento used to do well but not anymore , mainly because of the spares and  servicing costs .... also , small and mid size SUVs have become the flavor of the season now , many people are choosing them over sedans or hatchbacks

Diesel entha undi bro ipudu rate?

Also mana daggara emanna hybrid vehicles vachaya ?

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

yeah thammudu chebthundey , ekkuva creta, brezza and duster type vehicles nadusthunnayi anta kada 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

58-60 ani cheppinaru bro 10-12 less than petrol

Swift new model lo partial hybrid features unnayi anta , dont know much

45 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

skoda has one of worst after sales service , Mahavir auto gadi daggara oka sari car kontey rarely people go back again to buy another car from them ..... also the entire new skoda lineup is a flop in india including the newly launched superb .... also Volkswagen AG is seriously thinking about winding down its VW and Skoda dealerships in india 

I think they are improving. They have a very good service plan so I hear. VW is in big trouble in both India and US(sales wise). Also the diesel gate.  Also when you say flop, are you saying sales figures? Superb is supposedly a luxury car so the numbers are not going to be great.

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

diesel lo which car bro ?

yeah unnay hybrids , accord hybrid @ 50L and Lexus hybrids @ upwards of 1.5cr @3$% , horrible prices because of taxes on CBUs ...

2 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

diesel lo which car bro ?

yeah unnay hybrids , accord hybrid @ 50L and Lexus hybrids @ upwards of 1.5cr @3$% , horrible prices because of taxes on CBUs ...

Diesel per liter aduguthunna bro.. got the answer 60 undanta kada..

Manollu hybrid and electric vehicles encourage cheyali..

India lo elago mari ekkuva distance lu thiragaru

5 minutes ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Mari 3 cars vundaga 4th kontunnav 30 lac petti?

1 potti car dispose chestham le vayya  , tension padaaaku 

2 minutes ago, raikkonen said:

I think they are improving. They have a very good service plan so I hear. VW is in big trouble in both India and US(sales wise). Also the diesel gate.  Also when you say flop, are you saying sales figures? Superb is supposedly a luxury car so the numbers are not going to be great.

i say flop because skoda used to rule the superb segment earlier but now people are rarely going for it ... even if u consider the luxury segment the sales figures are pathetic , just compare it to the sales figures of entry levels mercs and bmws that are available in the same price bracket ... the superb petrol that u suggested is for a very niche market to begin with and personally i think its not at all a wise choice to go for a superb petrol in the first place , i used to own a superb petrol so i know about all the woes @3$% ....