Rental Car help

ameriprise

55 minutes ago, no01 said:

never tried autoslash or turo.....but last few yrs nundi i rented through Costco travel website....cheapest price when compared to all other websites mentioned above....check with ur friend/relative/colleague who has Costco card....all you need is there login credentials while reserving vehicle....no need to show costco card while picking up the vehicle at rental office....plus if u book through costco travel, you can add additional driver for free. 

They may ask for membership card...nannu eppudu adagaledhu but patha threads lo some of them posted that they were asked to show membership card while pick up

On 8/14/2017 at 7:03 PM, ameriprise said:

Bro..ee website lo rental cars cheap ga untayi...weeekend oka 4 days ki rental kavali...currently staying in Charlotte. 4 days ki 170$ paduthundhi Budget lo..

Is it worth,...Its beeen a long time rental car tisukoni ..mostly friends tisukune vallu..Please suggest me or else emanna coupon codes unte jara cheppandi...

Thank you.

Try in foxrental.com when me and @TOM_BHAYYA went to Vegas we got for $9 per day with full insurance