Car recommendations for parents in India

raikkonen

Hi. I am planning to buy a car for my parents in India. My maximum budget is 13lakhs. I am looking to buy a petrol automatic. Safety is my biggest priority. The car can be focussed more on utility rather than features and luxury. We live in a town so parking is not a concern and good highway cruisability is important. I am considering the eco-sport(the updated one with the new engine and front fascia ) which is supposed to be launched this Diwali. Also looking at a mid range creta. But an update to the creta is coming soon. Any other thoughts/opinions will be appreciated.

11 minutes ago, raikkonen said:

Hi. I am planning to buy a car for my parents in India. My maximum budget is 13lakhs. I am looking to buy a petrol automatic. Safety is my biggest priority. The car can be focussed more on utility rather than features and luxury. We live in a town so parking is not a concern and good highway cruisability is important. I am considering the eco-sport(the updated one with the new engine and front fascia ) which is supposed to be launched this Diwali. Also looking at a mid range creta. But an update to the creta is coming soon. Any other thoughts/opinions will be appreciated.

Ford Ecosport is perfect match for the conditions.

I bought one for my parents and they do mostly highway and town travel than city and so parking and all are not much of a concern and this car is more like utility than luxury....and safety standards are much better and decently priced..

If you are looking to go for a petrol fired, then you will get a better deal and will cost you less than 10 lakhs...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ford Ecosport is perfect match for the conditions.

I bought one for my parents and they do mostly highway and town travel than city and so parking and all are not much of a concern and this car is more like utility than luxury....and safety standards are much better and decently priced..

If you are looking to go for a petrol fired, then you will get a better deal and will cost you less than 10 lakhs...

thank you

8 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Ford bandlu enthavaraki reliable man india lo ? Why not go for toyota or maruthi? 

Petrol kada, hopefully it shouldn't have a lot of issues ani anukunna. But dealer network and maintenance costs gurinchi nakuidea ledu. Toyota na budget lo am options baguntayi?

6 minutes ago, raikkonen said:

Petrol kada, hopefully it shouldn't have a lot of issues ani anukunna. But dealer network and maintenance costs gurinchi nakuidea ledu. Toyota na budget lo am options baguntayi?

Eco automatic vasthundha 13l lo? Innova anukunna but aa budget lo vasthado rado naku teledu

Ecosport vostundi under 13.  Creta Auto rakapovochu. Innova Crysta around 17 padutundi anukunta. Ya it is out of my budget. Maruthi vitara brezza bagundi kani maruthi safety pina assalu nammakam ledu. Anduke maruthi consider cheyyatledu. 

1 minute ago, Arya2 said:

creta is luxury oriented. parties vaatiki pothe picha look untadi

ecosport comfort masthu untadi high end ayithe

Creta auto ante 13 lo kastam amo. Koncham budget push cheyyali anukunta. Ecosport ithe titanium vostundi. Ford dealership experience(service) ala untundo idea unda? 

Just now, raikkonen said:

Creta auto ante 13 lo kastam amo. Koncham budget push cheyyali anukunta. Ecosport ithe titanium vostundi. Ford dealership experience(service) ala untundo idea unda? 

india lo unique dealership undadu bro. evadidi vaadide valla rules maarutay anuko

but vehicle ayithe naaku baaga nachindi. long journeys ki suitable.

ekkuva tiragaru anukunte vaddu. ma bava di same car. nenu chaala tiriga bandi meeda. comfort baguntadi.

hyd lo traffic lo pick up kuda baguntadi

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Arya2 said:

india lo unique dealership undadu bro. evadidi vaadide valla rules maarutay anuko

ekkuva tiragaru anukunte vaddu. ma bava di same car. nenu chaala tiriga bandi meeda. comfort baguntadi.

Bagane tirugtharu. Ecosport looks to be the best bet. 

1 hour ago, Arya2 said:

creta is luxury oriented. parties vaatiki pothe picha look untadi

ecosport comfort masthu untadi high end ayithe

1 hour ago, Arya2 said:

rmk.jpg

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Volkswagen Passat baguntadi ani vinna

Manodu suv aduguthunte nuvu sedan suggest chesthav endi uncle.. and adi kuda ipudu volkswagen paristhithi baledu anukunta and also maintenance ekuva ga

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Volkswagen Passat baguntadi ani vinna

Passat discountinue inattu undi. VW website lo ledu. Vento undi  budget lo. Car kuda bagane undi ani antunnaru but ma parents koncham villages ki ala veltu untaru. Roads antha bagovu so crossovers a better amo.