Level 1 wage RFE ... Help Required ..

Rate this topic

Big_Bang

Guys , 

Need your Help .. transferred my Visa from one of the Indian MNC to Consultancy .

Got the below RFE .. please share me the valid inputs and do you have any information that cases got approved with below RFE 

RFE is as follows

- The proffered position at a level 1 wage you indicate that it is an entry level position of a comparatively low level relative to other positions within the occupation. The duties you listed do not correspond to a level 1 wage. Therefore, the position, as described in your petition, does not appear to be an entry-level position despite the wage classification you have selected on the LCA. As such, you have not sufficiently established that the petition is supported by a certified LCA that corresponds to a petition. (Please find attached the screenshot of the RFE letter)

You may submit evidence not limited to:

- A letter explaining how the level 1 wage designation LCA that you have provided corresponds to the proffered speciality occupation position.
- documentation to support that the Level 1 wage designation on the LCA application corresponds to the proffered position.

This is supposedly something USCIS started doing this yr - issuing RFE to Level I wage applications, when similar applications would have gone though without issues in the prev. years. IMHO working with your immigration attorney is your best bet.

My petition was classified as Level II for whatever reason by my employer(salary falls in the lower end of Level II), but I got RFE for other reasons (desi consulting company)

Good luck bro. 

• 1 month later...

I got the same exact RFE as well. My employer filed extension for beyond 6th year. Received RFE Level 1 wage last week. (I am furious at my employer, because I have no idea why they would file level 1). I sure get paid at level 3. Job responsibilities are complex as well. Approval looks bleak. H1 6 years ended as well. (Have approved 140). Cant believe he put me in this position, after staying in US for 8 years. 

Thought about it few days now, if it gets rejected, I am gonna say fk it and happily go to India, after all that's where we were born and raised. There will be little reverse culture shock and a year to adjust, but gosh so many other perks in India. The food and freedom alone will hands down beat everything else!. 

I will buy a solar panel, UPS battery pack (for power), Solar heater (For hot water), A nice water filtration system, all set then.   Make India Great Again!! I will make sure everything in my power at that point, to make sure, my/India's interests comes first. Other nations can go to hell! US first on that list. :)