Crazy_Robert

Worst Indian climate..shitty musquito.. We can't send our princess to that mud

Crazy_Robert    51
Crazy_Robert

One friend we know married an Indian citizen. After one year, he found a dream job in India and decided to move. His wife who was born and raised in USA was unable to adjust to Indian conditions. She was not used to the language, mosquitos, power cuts, water problem, heat to name a few. She suffered with big rashes due mosquito bite. Finally she decided to return to USA with or without her husband. I think he should understand that US based girl was protesting because of valid reasons.

I believe my daughter also cannot manage in Indian conditions. She was raised here in US like a princess and during every visit we took precautions (our relatives made sure that she was exposed minimum to outside due to mosquitos) so that she will not fall sick and tried to protect her from mosquito rashes to avoid problems.

I can understand .. fact entante second generation kids ki India ante nacchadhu..padadhu kuda..kani parents ela ayyaru ante edho vallu kuda painunchi vocchi paddam annatu.. best thing  entante papa brahmin..caste no bar ani pettaru :P

Bhai    47
Bhai
3 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

One friend we know married an Indian citizen. After one year, he found a dream job in India and decided to move. His wife who was born and raised in USA was unable to adjust to Indian conditions. She was not used to the language, mosquitos, power cuts, water problem, heat to name a few. She suffered with big rashes due mosquito bite. Finally she decided to return to USA with or without her husband. I think he should understand that US based girl was protesting because of valid reasons.

I believe my daughter also cannot manage in Indian conditions. She was raised here in US like a princess and during every visit we took precautions (our relatives made sure that she was exposed minimum to outside due to mosquitos) so that she will not fall sick and tried to protect her from mosquito rashes to avoid problems.

I can understand .. fact entante second generation kids ki India ante nacchadhu..kani parents ela ayyaru ante edho vallu kuda painunchi vocchi paddam annatu.. best thing  entante papa brahmin..caste no bar ani pettaru :P

@Ye_Bisha  damma da vachi guddu

mastercheif    25
mastercheif
5 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

I can understand .. fact entante second generation kids ki India ante nacchadhu..kani parents ela ayyaru ante edho vallu kuda painunchi vocchi paddam annatu.. best thing  entante papa brahmin..caste no bar ani pettaru :P

language, mosquitos, power cuts, water problem, heat--> if they are facing these probelms then they are living a POOR mans life india. dabbulu spend chestehy ivi anni solve chesukovacchu

if you think from her perspective i believe she is right 

rapchik    144
rapchik
8 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

I can understand .. fact entante second generation kids ki India ante nacchadhu..padadhu kuda..kani parents ela ayyaru ante edho vallu kuda painunchi vocchi paddam annatu.. best thing  entante papa brahmin..caste no bar ani pettaru :P

so em chepal anukunav edaa

Crazy_Robert    51
Crazy_Robert
1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

language, mosquitos, power cuts, water problem, heat--> if they are facing these probelms then they are living a POOR mans life india. dabbulu spend chestehy ivi anni solve chesukovacchu

if you think from her perspective i believe she is right 

yea 25 years avem teliyakunda perigina ammai india vocchi vati madhyalo bathakamani evaru adagaru ..but India ni thakkuva cheyyadam correct e na

nanda_jaffa    1
nanda_jaffa
10 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

I am from a normal middle class farmer family nake ivemi levu India velite adi ma village lo.. valaki enduku unnayo mari vala living conditions ento valake teliyali.....

BostonBullodu    14
BostonBullodu
1 minute ago, nanda_jaffa said:

I am from a normal middle class farmer family nake ivemi levu India velite adi ma village lo.. valaki enduku unnayo mari vala living conditions ento valake teliyali.....

bhayya abcd ammayilu ado type lee i've seen them personally they can't settle in india avasaram ayithe mogudni vadilestharu.. 

argadorn    16
argadorn
2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

mumbai slum lo untaru vayya any probs to you ...giphy.gif

Crazy_Robert    51
Crazy_Robert
Just now, BostonBullodu said:

bhayya abcd ammayilu ado type lee i've seen them personally they can't settle in india avasaram ayithe mogudni vadilestharu.. 

Agreed. kani akkada settle dhaka kuda kadhu..visit chesina one r two weeks kuda undaledhu annattu pettindhi

mari antha idhi gaa untara ?

argadorn    16
argadorn
1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

how you ask them to move to india....thats insane vayya...

BostonBullodu    14
BostonBullodu
Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

Agreed. kani akkada settle dhaka kuda kadhu..visit chesina one r two weeks kuda undaledhu annattu pettindhi

mari antha idhi gaa untara ?

adi person batti untadi kada bhayya... but depends on the way she bought up I guess

BostonBullodu    14
BostonBullodu
2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

how you ask them to move to india....thats insane vayya...

agreed settlement ki ayithe insane kanna inka emaina word unte vadachu but TS cheppinattu two weeks visit ayithe athi eh ah ammayi 

argadorn    16
argadorn
2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

agreed settlement ki ayithe insane kanna inka emaina word unte vadachu but TS cheppinattu two weeks visit ayithe athi eh ah ammayi 

agreed giphy.gif

Crazy_Robert    51
Crazy_Robert
3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Untaru kadha bhayya iga.. aa parents aa lekkana amma babulani sudaniki kuda poyetollu kadhemo..musquitos kudthayani...