Sign in to follow this  
TampaChinnodu

Infosys to hire 2,000 Americans in North Carolina

Recommended Posts

TampaChinnodu    9
TampaChinnodu

Bengaluru: Global software major Infosys on Tuesday said it is opening a new technology and innovation hub at Raleigh in US' North Carolina state to hire 2,000 Americans in the next four years.

"The new hub, which will open in early 2018, will have an initial capacity to house 500 American workers, who will be hired over the next two years and the reminder by 2021," said the company in a statement here.

The hiring in North Carolina is part of the company's May 2 announcement to recruit 10,000 Americans by setting up four such hubs across the US by 2021 to focus on new technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, user experience, emerging digital technologies, cloud and big data.

The hiring of Americans is seen as a fallout of US President Donald Trump's executive order on H1-B visas in April, as clients in North America contribute about 60 per cent of the $10.3-billion company's software export revenue annually.

The North Carolina hub will be second after the first hub in Indiana state in August where 2,000 jobs will be created for Americans.

"The investment in North Carolina reinforces our commitment to open four such technology hubs in the US and hireA10,000 Americans over the next four years," said Infosys in the statement.

The new hires will include graduates from North Carolina's colleges, universities and local professionals who will benefit from upskilling through its training curriculum.

The company will partner with the North Carolina community college system to create a customised programme designed to train the workforce. North Carolina will contribute a $3-million grant towards upskilling the workers.

"Innovation, technology, and education are part of who we are as North Carolinians, and along the course of this project, Infosys leaders have found that to be the case every step of the way," said North Carolina Governor Ray Cooper in the statement.

The new technology hub will focus on delivering cutting-edge solutions in AI, machine learning, data and advanced analytics, cloud and big data.

"The hub, located in the innovation incubator of Raleigh, will support the development of co-created solutions for our valued clients in North Carolina and the region around," said Infosys President Ravi Kumar in the statement.

Raleigh Mayor Nancy McFarlane said the city welcomed Infosys as a key member of its community, bolstering its economy, which has seen technology jobs grow at a rate more than double the national average over the last five years.

"The partnership between our city and Infosys will boost innovation and benefit businesses, schools, and workforce development in the area," she said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu    9
TampaChinnodu
Quote

"The new hub, which will open in early 2018, will have an initial capacity to house 500 American workers, who will be hired over the next two years and the reminder by 2021," said the company in a statement here.

Antey Visa avasaram leni H4 EAD and GC desis aa @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tiger_tinku    0
tiger_tinku
2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Bengaluru: Global software major Infosys on Tuesday said it is opening a new technology and innovation hub at Raleigh in US' North Carolina state to hire 2,000 Americans in the next four years.

"The new hub, which will open in early 2018, will have an initial capacity to house 500 American workers, who will be hired over the next two years and the reminder by 2021," said the company in a statement here.

The hiring in North Carolina is part of the company's May 2 announcement to recruit 10,000 Americans by setting up four such hubs across the US by 2021 to focus on new technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, user experience, emerging digital technologies, cloud and big data.

The hiring of Americans is seen as a fallout of US President Donald Trump's executive order on H1-B visas in April, as clients in North America contribute about 60 per cent of the $10.3-billion company's software export revenue annually.

The North Carolina hub will be second after the first hub in Indiana state in August where 2,000 jobs will be created for Americans.

"The investment in North Carolina reinforces our commitment to open four such technology hubs in the US and hireA10,000 Americans over the next four years," said Infosys in the statement.

The new hires will include graduates from North Carolina's colleges, universities and local professionals who will benefit from upskilling through its training curriculum.

The company will partner with the North Carolina community college system to create a customised programme designed to train the workforce. North Carolina will contribute a $3-million grant towards upskilling the workers.

"Innovation, technology, and education are part of who we are as North Carolinians, and along the course of this project, Infosys leaders have found that to be the case every step of the way," said North Carolina Governor Ray Cooper in the statement.

The new technology hub will focus on delivering cutting-edge solutions in AI, machine learning, data and advanced analytics, cloud and big data.

"The hub, located in the innovation incubator of Raleigh, will support the development of co-created solutions for our valued clients in North Carolina and the region around," said Infosys President Ravi Kumar in the statement.

Raleigh Mayor Nancy McFarlane said the city welcomed Infosys as a key member of its community, bolstering its economy, which has seen technology jobs grow at a rate more than double the national average over the last five years.

"The partnership between our city and Infosys will boost innovation and benefit businesses, schools, and workforce development in the area," she said.

I feel sorry for them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
evadra_rowdy    0
evadra_rowdy
4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Antey Visa avasaram leni H4 EAD and GC desis aa @3$%

Yes with 10$ hourly pay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reality    21
reality
28 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Antey Visa avasaram leni H4 EAD and GC desis aa @3$%

Lekapothe real americans ni thiskunte nela naakistharani vallaku thelusindhe kadha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu    9
TampaChinnodu
Just now, reality said:

Lekapothe real americans ni thiskunte nela naakistharani vallaku thelusindhe kadha

he he. Golden days for H4 EAD's ite. GC vunna desi gallu elagu antha thakkuva jeethalaki seyyaru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k2s    248
k2s
2 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Bengaluru: Global software major Infosys on Tuesday said it is opening a new technology and innovation hub at Raleigh in US' North Carolina state to hire 2,000 Americans in the next four years.

"The new hub, which will open in early 2018, will have an initial capacity to house 500 American workers, who will be hired over the next two years and the reminder by 2021," said the company in a statement here.

The hiring in North Carolina is part of the company's May 2 announcement to recruit 10,000 Americans by setting up four such hubs across the US by 2021 to focus on new technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, user experience, emerging digital technologies, cloud and big data.

The hiring of Americans is seen as a fallout of US President Donald Trump's executive order on H1-B visas in April, as clients in North America contribute about 60 per cent of the $10.3-billion company's software export revenue annually.

The North Carolina hub will be second after the first hub in Indiana state in August where 2,000 jobs will be created for Americans.

"The investment in North Carolina reinforces our commitment to open four such technology hubs in the US and hireA10,000 Americans over the next four years," said Infosys in the statement.

The new hires will include graduates from North Carolina's colleges, universities and local professionals who will benefit from upskilling through its training curriculum.

The company will partner with the North Carolina community college system to create a customised programme designed to train the workforce. North Carolina will contribute a $3-million grant towards upskilling the workers.

"Innovation, technology, and education are part of who we are as North Carolinians, and along the course of this project, Infosys leaders have found that to be the case every step of the way," said North Carolina Governor Ray Cooper in the statement.

The new technology hub will focus on delivering cutting-edge solutions in AI, machine learning, data and advanced analytics, cloud and big data.

"The hub, located in the innovation incubator of Raleigh, will support the development of co-created solutions for our valued clients in North Carolina and the region around," said Infosys President Ravi Kumar in the statement.

Raleigh Mayor Nancy McFarlane said the city welcomed Infosys as a key member of its community, bolstering its economy, which has seen technology jobs grow at a rate more than double the national average over the last five years.

"The partnership between our city and Infosys will boost innovation and benefit businesses, schools, and workforce development in the area," she said.

good joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k2s    248
k2s
2 hours ago, evadra_rowdy said:

Yes with 10$ hourly pay

ala $10 ani anakudadu man.. lower 10's or mid 10's ani posh ga anali 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARYA    189
ARYA
6 minutes ago, k2s said:

good joke.

proofs plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k2s    248
k2s
52 minutes ago, ARYA said:

proofs plz

ARYA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greensboro    6
greensboro
8 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Antey Visa avasaram leni H4 EAD and GC desis aa @3$%

brain unna gc,citizens evvaru ilanti companies lo join avvaru bro. vadu iche $50-$55 per hour billing ki h4 ead's ni hire chesukovali

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu    9
TampaChinnodu
1 hour ago, greensboro said:

brain unna gc,citizens evvaru ilanti companies lo join avvaru bro. vadu iche $50-$55 per hour billing ki h4 ead's ni hire chesukovali

 

50-55 per hour kooda ekkada isthadu man. max 60-70k per year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bommidailu    4
bommidailu
27 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

50-55 per hour kooda ekkada isthadu man. max 60-70k per year.

ikkadi vallaki adi manchu salary man !!! kalla kaddukuni offer theeskuntaru .. kaani pani chestaro ledo adi vere vishayam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this