Does anyone know process for New Zealand PR

Michaelbarbosa

7 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Earthquakes kuda untai Auckland lo...IT jobs chala kastam..ma frnds akada PR vachindi kfc store managers ga panichesthunaru..@~`

Auckland is in Northern Island of NZ, akkada konchem thakkuva earthquake frequency. Southern Island is more prone to it, Christchurch lo few years back major earthquake kooda ochindi.

IT kanna banking jobs ekkuvuntayi, my friend has been working there since 2009 as a banker in Bank of New Zealand.

18 minutes ago, Warangalbidda said:

Earthquakes kuda untai Auckland lo...IT jobs chala kastam..ma frnds akada PR vachindi kfc store managers ga panichesthunaru..@~`

prapancham lo IT jobs ee undavu bhayya and thread esina vaadu asalu IT field aa kada kanukkooo

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

never heard of NZ pr from outside man, friend okkadu went 2 yrs back on some job seeking visa but problem is very less jobs and low salary about 60k USD for sr developer

cost of living takuva vunte adhi kuda ok kadha .. usa loo 100k andariki ravu kadha 

20 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Does any one know process for the New Zealand PR ? 

You need to get a min of 160 points which is very hard for most of the applicants outside NZ. If you have an education degree from NZ you can score those points comfortably

5 minutes ago, Demigod said:

You need to get a min of 160 points which is very hard for most of the applicants outside NZ. If you have an education degree from NZ you can score those points comfortably

Yeah, I have seen some job search visa do you know anything of that sort.

WR5 visa it is called, when you don't have enough points you go there find a job in your skill set and then you will be offered residence 

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nuvvu australia eppudu going bro

US lo bandi sakkaga naduvudu bandh ainappudu India poyi atu nunchi OZ potha mitrama appati varuku bhuloka swargam aina america samyukta rajyam lone unta

12 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

US lo bandi sakkaga naduvudu bandh ainappudu India poyi atu nunchi OZ potha mitrama appati varuku bhuloka swargam aina america samyukta rajyam lone unta

Okay so next 60 years ikkade antav anthena

6 hours ago, Merabharathmahan said:

India thappa world lo e country lo PR ichina vellipodam ani janalu explore chestunnattunnaru kada

My main plan is India dude, but I am not sure whether I could take on the shiat the goes in Indian companies and also I am not sure that I could cope up to the present life style in India. I feel US or any other country have cheaper standard of living than India. 

Btw where do you live bro ? 

49 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

My main plan is India dude, but I am not sure whether I could take on the shiat the goes in Indian companies and also I am not sure that I could cope up to the present life style in India. I feel US or any other country have cheaper standard of living than India. 

Btw where do you live bro ? 

You can't bro if you lived outside India for 10 years, it's almost impossible to live in India without getting into a deep depression or remain unhappy for the rest of your life with the working conditions there. 

NZ is not a bad option, wish you good luck.