legolas

Employer changed.. but dropbox eligible??? Confused

legolas

Babailuuu.....

Experts... pls sharr your opinion.....

Na visa stamp expired last month..

Last stamp got in india

Expired visa stamp was on my previous employer.. 2 years back i switched to my current employer.......

Usvisatraveldocs website lo appointment schedule chesetapdu konni questions unnay.. after answering them it says I AM ELIGIBLE FOR DROPBOX AND I CANNOT BOOK INTERVIEW SLOT...

i thought only if you are with the same employer then only you are dropbox eligible but the website says otherwise...

Did somethinh change recently???

Im confusedd... let me know... NEED TO TRAVEL TO INDIA ON URGENT MATTER...

ballibaja
3 minutes ago, legolas said:

Babailuuu.....

Experts... pls sharr your opinion.....

Na visa stamp expired last month..

Expired visa stamp was on my previous employer.. 2 years back i switched to my current employer.......

Usvisatraveldocs website lo appointment schedule chesetapdu konni questions unnay.. after answering them it says I AM ELIGIBLE FOR DROPBOX AND I CANNOT BOOK INTERVIEW SLOT...

i thought only if you are with the same employer then only you are dropbox eligible but the website says otherwise...

Did somethinh change recently???

Im confusedd... let me know... NEED TO TRAVEL TO INDIA ON URGENT MATTER...

Naaku thelisi last 3 years nunchi employer change aina kooda it doesn’t matter you are still eligible for Dropbox. I did Dropbox in 2015 after changing employer. And I’m travelling to India next month and I changed my employer again and I’m eligible for Dropbox... no worries asala same employer criteria eppudo e rule start chesina kothalo unde immediately they changed that criteria.. you’re good :)

legolas
5 minutes ago, ballibaja said:

Naaku thelisi last 3 years nunchi employer change aina kooda it doesn’t matter you are still eligible for Dropbox. I did Dropbox in 2015 after changing employer. And I’m travelling to India next month and I changed my employer again and I’m eligible for Dropbox... no worries asala same employer criteria eppudo e rule start chesina kothalo unde immediately they changed that criteria.. you’re good :)

Thanks for the info bhayya...

Chances ela unnay dropbox ki vs interview ki

prasadkvv

Yes , you are eligible dropbox. Last year nenu alane chesa.

ronitreddy

Em confusion ledu man..There will be no problem of change of employer in the eligibility of dropbox ..Velli stamping cheskoni acheyiii..ATB

legolas
30 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Em confusion ledu man..There will be no problem of change of employer in the eligibility of dropbox ..Velli stamping cheskoni acheyiii..ATB

Got it bro..ty

legolas
7 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

Eligible man. inthaki eppudu going india ?

Next week..waiting for docs from mesthri..

ballibaja
54 minutes ago, legolas said:

Thanks for the info bhayya...

Chances ela unnay dropbox ki vs interview ki

Em undadhu bro picha lite. keep all the documents with you just in case if they call you for an interview. But Dropbox ki aithe the only documents you have to take are:

i797 copies (Old employer’s and new employer’s if you changed employer after your most recent H1B visa stamp on your passport)

All passports original 

DS160 confirmation page

Drop Box Letter 

2 photos 

Current passport first and last page copy

ivi kakunda nuvvu inka vere a doc theesukoni vellina they won’t take. Just nee dhaggara pettuko all documents from employer in case appudappudu f2f interview ki kontha mandhini random ga attend avvamantaaru...

zombie
56 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Bro alagey, drop box lo veysaka Incase vallaki personal ga rammanali anipisthey date manamey book cheysukovala or vallu schedule date fix cheysthara? Antha urgent ga dates dorakavu kada H1

zombie
5 minutes ago, ballibaja said:

Em undadhu bro picha lite. keep all the documents with you just in case if they call you for an interview. But Dropbox ki aithe the only documents you have to take are:

i797 copies (Old employer’s and new employer’s if you changed employer after your most recent H1B visa stamp on your passport)

All passports original 

DS160 confirmation page

Drop Box Letter 

2 photos 

Current passport first and last page copy

ivi kakunda nuvvu inka vere a doc theesukoni vellina they won’t take. Just nee dhaggara pettuko all documents from employer in case appudappudu f2f interview ki kontha mandhini random ga attend avvamantaaru...

F2F random ga rammantey eppudu rammnataru?

TampaChinnodu
17 minutes ago, zombie said:

After few days. maa dost ki ayyindi.

Edo_Okati
1 hour ago, zombie said:

tuesdays and wednesdays