• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vendetta

• Android_Halwa

• kalajamoon

• SANANTONIO

4 hours ago, vendetta said:

I am weeping for long time when I speak to a person , I am unable to control or stop that emotion. I know its disturbing my health , I feel its making  me weak but still can't stop weeping . I feel sorry to my parents , that am unable to get over this. I am trying myself to be strong but am crying and I still hate crying .  I am ran out of trusting people. chala chepkuntunna I shouldn't cry  ani , but still again again vastundi 

negativega anpinchachu na post but share cheskovalanpinchi post chesanu 

I think you need a good therapist, I hope you have a good health insurance plan. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I think you need a good therapist, I hope you have a good health insurance plan. 

Therapist gaanki thikka dobbi dobbey antadu ie stories vinte

36 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kaka...Aunty emo vallidaaru dosthulu anta...original dostana anta kada...

nuvvendi herpes antunnav

Dosthana laa herpes kuda palu panchukovali ani himacreem tweeted

5 hours ago, vendetta said:

I am weeping for long time when I speak to a person , I am unable to control or stop that emotion. I know its disturbing my health , I feel its making  me weak but still can't stop weeping . I feel sorry to my parents , that am unable to get over this. I am trying myself to be strong but am crying and I still hate crying .  I am ran out of trusting people. chala chepkuntunna I shouldn't cry  ani , but still again again vastundi 

negativega anpinchachu na post but share cheskovalanpinchi post chesanu 

Take a month off, go visit some place. Preferably Europe. Go meet strangers. If you are single start dating. Human species are flawed, greedy (true for both genders). You don't have to blindly trust anyone. At the same time if you are being pessimist you will have no fun in life. Relax, have fun while you can. If none of this helps, go see a therapist. If you are too embarrassed, call a therapist.

If you need to feed your depression and need more negativity around you login to this forum. Cheers.