U.S. Army Reneges on Contracts for Foreign-Born MAVNI Recruits

TampaChinnodu

Just now, princeofheaven said:

india lo ilanti rules unnaya

Unnayi, they won't say it outright but if you lived outside India for more than 5 years they won't accept you in the military there. They don't have to specify a reason, they will just fail you at the interview level if you are applying as an officer. 

How do I know this? Because there are members of my family who are in the military, they have told me the same. 

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

india lo ilanti rules unnaya

If you lived outside India for more than 5 years, they would assume that your loyalty to the land is in question. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If you lived outside India for more than 5 years, they would assume that your loyalty to the land is in question. 

or worse trained to become some kind of anti national

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Valid point though

2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

or worse trained to become some kind of anti national

Maybe, whatever the fcuk they think I am just saying this to some people here who question and ask people as to why they haven't joined the Indian Army instead. It's not so much that they don't want to join, Indian Army doesn't want to take them over someone that lived their entire life in India. 

2 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Valid point though

Not really, if length of stay in a country is an indicator of loyalty towards that nation then there would never be any anti national collaborator from within the defense forces of India. However, the reality is opposite there are plenty of people from India who have served as very high level officers and leaked classified information to the enemies.  

4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Valid point though

One who would get sold and compromised for money or other luxuries would do it whether he lived in India his whole life or lived abroad for a period of time. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

If I serve in the military, I will get a Citizenship there's no question about that. But for that to happen we would have to be shipped to the boot camp first, currently there's a hold in getting shipped to the boot camp. There's no concept of GC in the military, if you serve you get citizenship no GC in the middle. 

Currently I am on hold to get approval/clearance to ship to the boot camp. When is that going to happen? It's a question I know as much as  you do. 

I don’t know much about these things but it seems you are as close to GC yet so far...

good luck bro..! So many struggles for a GC...lives are getting apart for this one thing and so much ncertainity surrounding..! 

Only sure shot way is marrying a citizen..! 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Not really, if length of stay in a country is an indicator of loyalty towards that nation then there would never be any anti national collaborator from within the defense forces of India. However, the reality is opposite there are plenty of people from India who have served as very high level officers and leaked classified information to the enemies.  

india lo clearance process is a joke. na friend okadu naval officer vadu cheppadu. almost major , general range officers leaked info in India

25 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

india lo clearance process is a joke. na friend okadu naval officer vadu cheppadu. almost major , general range officers leaked info in India

Security is a joke in India

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

lol...  em GC... andhaariki Gudddhllooo ROD dhimpaaaaru ga... GC citizenshp ani.. mast mandhi mana vaaalu bakaraluuu ayyyyaruu... ee DB lo mast mandhi unnnaru.. evvvaduu sappudu cheyyatle...

laddu kavaaalaaa nayanaaaa

Nuvvem tension padaku vuncle... Manollalo Chala mandi joined honorably discharged federal govt. job got & also drawing veteran benefits close to $3500 per month (for life) 

laddu adigithey laddu tho patu rasgulla gulab jam khaju katri kuda ichindi Chala mandiki U.S government.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Nuvvem tension padaku vuncle... Manollalo Chala mandi joined honorably discharged federal govt. job got & also drawing veteran benefits close to $3500 per month (for life) 

laddu adigithey laddu tho patu rasgulla gulab jam khaju katri kuda ichindi Chala mandiki U.S government.

*=:*=:

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

veterans ki jeetham vuntada ? I thought only free health care. 

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

wow em cheyyali aa benefit kosam