why is north india more religious than south?

Aakupaccha_caradu

8 minutes ago, Aakupaccha_caradu said:

I think it's bcoz down south there r more sudras who r very much materialistic in nature compared to the latter, Appreciate ur valuable inputs bl@st

North vallu SOuth Indians full religious anukuntaru..... 

coz of TamilNadu..

north vallla gurinchi we feel coz of Gujrathis n Punjabis

South religious ey gaani, they don't enforce on others... North lo acceptance thakkuva... 

Northies generally are primitive, greedy, Conjuce  and culturally way behind  South. At least with treating women. %$#$

Just now, Feelingbad said:

South religious ey gaani, they don't enforce on others... North lo acceptance thakkuva... 

Northies generally are primitive, greedy, Conjuce  and culturally way behind  South. At least with treating women. %$#$

+1

1 hour ago, Babu_Moshai said:

Aryan culture vs dravidian culture.

Both are equally religious! Dravidian are bound more towards worshipping nature 

Aryans More towards Shiva or Vishnu only

the highlighted one is a myth.........Both of them have the same beliefs .........only difference is south Indians are more cowards when compared to North and  South Indians are money minded ...........

I see the only reason why northies are more religious is  because they were attacked by so many invaders for the last 5000 years, in order to save their culture and religion they became more ardent religious people. Whereas southies were more occupied by western people and became less religious and more open.

1 hour ago, yaman said:

I see the only reason why northies are more religious is  because they were attacked by so many invaders for the last 5000 years, in order to save their culture and religion they became more ardent religious people. Whereas southies were more occupied by western people and became less religious and more open.

I agree with thisone

south indians are real indians................north gallu(Aryan Race) afghanishtan nundi vachi settle ayyaru.............

Ayina temple cities ee south lo pettukoni north antav enti baa