DB lo eppudu uttam purush

pick

1 minute ago, cottondora said:

sare bye .. i think you dont have sensibility to understand .. you need to get matured bruh... you have a problem...

dude, do you really believe what you said?

the guy you support in this thread supports such attackers, and encourages them. I'm not saying that makes him bad or anything. Its just how this db is.

almost everybody talks like that. why this overreaction in this case?

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

bye enjoy your world .. rest in peace brother...

lol quickie. Its nice to see you on the other end of abuse. I'm laughing.

may be you now understand how stupid your friend Hercules sounds when goes off rants against me. @3$% 

2 minutes ago, cottondora said:

DB lo evari character real kadu bro... anthenduku nee asalu perenti nuvvu cheskunna ID enti.. nenu kuda anthey... just hold your tongue ... 

moreover quickgun okkodi posts thotey neeku problem untey ignore him... i have never seen quickgun taking anything in serious tone... antha kante chala neechamga chala mandi posts estuntaru... go argue with them... i would say better ignore anything not related to you...

neeku nachina topic untey matladuko time pass chesko.. ninnu evadaina personal ga antey lolli chesko.. anavasaramaina vati gurinchi disco cheskoku.. anavasaramga valla family ni tittaku nee family ni lakkoku ee buradaloki.. ade cheppalanukunna....

neeku 100 posts esi cheppina ne burraku matram velagadu.

entha sepu gothulone untava bayataki raava?? stick to the point ante telusa? intha dhed dhimak entra babu ,.

tinestunaru 

valla family tittalano, analano na intention kaadu.

antha mandi pillalu ee comments cheinappudu. mana muthatha thathalu kuda anthe ani, manam alane vachi untam ani  na uddesam

Just now, uttermost said:

may be you now understand how stupid your friend Hercules sounds when goes off rants against me. @3$% 

haha... @lazybugger kaka... nuvva.... nee enkamma antha grudge petkunnava aithey aa vishayam lo... idisheyy... 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

haha... @lazybugger kaka... nuvva.... nee enkamma antha grudge petkunnava aithey aa vishayam lo... idisheyy... 

hey... narsi how are you man ? IP banned ani tolded , kottha IP nunchi na?

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

grudge emundi kaka. just chepthunna. I have no grudge.

by denying your complicity with Hercules, you may irritate me a little. but I'm not going to go off on you. I'm not an idiot.

I know you'll claim that you didn't do that and this, but you also didn't ask your friend to stop his idiocy. Not that it matters to me. but it should probably matter to you. your hypocrisy.

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

hey...  how are you man ? IP banned ani tolded , kottha IP nunchi na?

1000 ip lu unnayi naa deggara. I was busy personally, anthey. but I don't think my ip is banned. I logged in from my regular vpn only.

Just now, uttermost said:

grudge emundi kaka. just chepthunna. I have no grudge.

by denying your complicity with Hercules, you may irritate me a little. but I'm not going to go off on you. I'm not an idiot.

I know you'll claim that you didn't do that and this, but you also didn't ask your friend to stop his idiocy. Not that it matters to me. but it should probably matter to you. your hypocrisy.

friends ayinantha matrana nenu cheppevi anni vintarani ledu kada bro.. you have to understand that.. he has his own sensibilities and  you have your own... nobody can control anybody in this virtual world.... 

friends ayinantha matrana nenu cheppevi anni vintarani ledu kada bro.. you have to understand that.. he has his own sensibilities and  you have your own... nobody can control anybody in this virtual world.... 

yeah.  I think you don't understand what complicity means. its fine. Your friends attacks where a 1000 times worse, no? I just don't think you get to complain of personal attacks, when you enabled such attacks yourself. You are not the only one, but I can't recollect why sometimes your ID reminds me of that idiot. 

water under the bridge, anyway.

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

basically I'm reminding you that you are in a swamp. so am I.

So I'm wondering where all the support for you is coming from. Is it anti Kamma hatred, or your military buddies in db having your back? :) 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

basically I'm remind you that you are in a swamp. so am I.

So I'm wondering where all the support for you is coming from. Is it anti Kamma hatred, or your military buddies in db having your back? :) 

perverts ki perverts ee friends ani. @3$%

good to see you lazy.