idibezwada

Yes..its androlla kutra..itlu mee dora

Recommended Posts

idibezwada

Gorrelaki goosebumps

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
princeofheaven
3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Gorrelaki goosebumps

 

jarigindi edo jarigindi ippudu ooru ki oka RO plant kattisthe fluoride bada potadi ga , adi matram matladadu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada
2 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

jarigindi edo jarigindi ippudu ooru ki oka RO plant kattisthe fluoride bada potadi ga , adi matram matladadu

emjarigindo evadi version vadu cheptadu...ee mukkodi vurlaki tirigi kantla neellu pettukunnadanta...lol...inka enni rojulu padi edustado andhra meeda...@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG

Oka Vishayam ardham kaadu foundation stone padindi ee dam ki 1955 lo

260px-Foundation_stone_of_Nagarjuna_Sagar.JPG

 

AP+TG kalisindi 1956 ending lo so don't how justified is above comment from KCR, foundation time ki usually plan chesi untaru ga malli emaina change chesara enti, this is just my thinking I could be wrong also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada
Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Oka Vishayam ardham kaadu foundation stone padindi ee dam ki 1955 lo

260px-Foundation_stone_of_Nagarjuna_Sagar.JPG

 

AP+TG kalisindi 1956 ending lo so don't how justified is above comment from KCR, foundation time ki usually plan chesi untaru ga malli emaina change chesara enti, this is just my thinking I could be wrong also.

adantha mak telvadi...idi pakka andhrolla kutra...memu vurlaki tirgi kandla neelu pettukoni edsunde...@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kool_SRG
Just now, idibezwada said:

adantha mak telvadi...idi pakka andhrolla kutra...memu vurlaki tirgi kandla neelu pettukoni edsunde...@3$%

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada

The perseverance and logistics support of Raja Vasireddy Ramagopala Krishna Maheswar Prasad paved the way for the construction of the Nagarjuna Sagar project. He came to know that the Government of Madras Presidency had made plans to divert water from the Krishna river to Madras by linking the Krishna and Pennar rivers. He embarked upon a tour of nine districts of Andhra Pradesh and visited each and every village to collect the signatures of people in favour of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam project. He traveled through the thick and inhospitable jungles near Macherla to visit the site of Nandikonda and formed a team of retired engineers at his own expense to make the project plans and designs. The government of Madras tried to scuttle his plans, but the Raja established the 'Krishna Farmers Welfare Society' and exerted pressure on the Government of India in favour of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam. The Government of India instituted the Khosla Committee but the committee refused to visit the site on the excuse that there was no motorable road to Nandikonda. The Raja gathered villagers and volunteers from twenty five villages and made a road by labouring day and night for a week at his own expense. The Khosla committee visited the site and found it to be the most ideal location to build a gigantic dam across the river.

260px-Foundation_stone_of_Nagarjuna_Saga
 
Foundation stone of Nagarjuna Sagar

There were attempts to suppress the report of the Khosla committee. The Raja went to New Delhi and with the support of N. G. Ranga, Moturi Hanumantha Rao and Kotha Raghuramaiah resurrected the report, distributed it to important people and urged the Planning Commission (Government of India) to take cognizance.

The Raja made a matching grant of fifty two lakh Rupees (one hundred million British Pounds) and several thousand acres of ancestral land for the construction of the dam. The dam was built with local know how under the able engineering leadership of K.L. Rao a member of parliament from Vijayawada constituency.

Project construction was officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru on 10 December 1955 and proceeded for the next twelve years. The reservoir water was released into the left and right bank canals by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1967.[3]Construction of the hydropower plant followed, with generation increasing between 1978 and 1985, as additional units came into service. In the year 2015, diamond jubilee celebrations of project's inauguration was celebrated remembering the prosperity the dam has ushered in the region.[4]

The construction of the dam submerged an ancient Buddhist settlement, Nagarjunakonda, which was the capital of the Ikshvaku dynasty in the 1st and 2nd centuries, the successors of the Satavahanas in the Eastern Deccan. Excavations here had yielded 30 Buddhist monasteries, as well as art works and inscriptions of great historical importance. In advance of the reservoir's flooding, monuments were dug up and relocated. Some were moved to Nagarjunakonda, now an island in the middle of the reservoir. Others were moved to the nearby mainland village called Anupu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada

idedo udhyamam kosam 1000 mandi chanipoyaru ani seppinatte undi..@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
princeofheaven
4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

The perseverance and logistics support of Raja Vasireddy Ramagopala Krishna Maheswar Prasad paved the way for the construction of the Nagarjuna Sagar project. He came to know that the Government of Madras Presidency had made plans to divert water from the Krishna river to Madras by linking the Krishna and Pennar rivers. He embarked upon a tour of nine districts of Andhra Pradesh and visited each and every village to collect the signatures of people in favour of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam project. He traveled through the thick and inhospitable jungles near Macherla to visit the site of Nandikonda and formed a team of retired engineers at his own expense to make the project plans and designs. The government of Madras tried to scuttle his plans, but the Raja established the 'Krishna Farmers Welfare Society' and exerted pressure on the Government of India in favour of the Nagarjuna Sagar Dam. The Government of India instituted the Khosla Committee but the committee refused to visit the site on the excuse that there was no motorable road to Nandikonda. The Raja gathered villagers and volunteers from twenty five villages and made a road by labouring day and night for a week at his own expense. The Khosla committee visited the site and found it to be the most ideal location to build a gigantic dam across the river.

260px-Foundation_stone_of_Nagarjuna_Saga
 
Foundation stone of Nagarjuna Sagar

There were attempts to suppress the report of the Khosla committee. The Raja went to New Delhi and with the support of N. G. Ranga, Moturi Hanumantha Rao and Kotha Raghuramaiah resurrected the report, distributed it to important people and urged the Planning Commission (Government of India) to take cognizance.

The Raja made a matching grant of fifty two lakh Rupees (one hundred million British Pounds) and several thousand acres of ancestral land for the construction of the dam. The dam was built with local know how under the able engineering leadership of K.L. Rao a member of parliament from Vijayawada constituency.

Project construction was officially inaugurated by Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru on 10 December 1955 and proceeded for the next twelve years. The reservoir water was released into the left and right bank canals by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1967.[3]Construction of the hydropower plant followed, with generation increasing between 1978 and 1985, as additional units came into service. In the year 2015, diamond jubilee celebrations of project's inauguration was celebrated remembering the prosperity the dam has ushered in the region.[4]

The construction of the dam submerged an ancient Buddhist settlement, Nagarjunakonda, which was the capital of the Ikshvaku dynasty in the 1st and 2nd centuries, the successors of the Satavahanas in the Eastern Deccan. Excavations here had yielded 30 Buddhist monasteries, as well as art works and inscriptions of great historical importance. In advance of the reservoir's flooding, monuments were dug up and relocated. Some were moved to Nagarjunakonda, now an island in the middle of the reservoir. Others were moved to the nearby mainland village called Anupu

appatlo rajas ee better aa rojullo 52 lakhs ichada , deenamma ippudu unna ye minister aina 1 Re istada 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada
Just now, princeofheaven said:

appatlo rajas ee better aa rojullo 52 lakhs ichada , deenamma ippudu unna ye minister aina 1 Re istada 

raja vasireddy family chala donations ee chesindi...monna sadavarthi 400 acres kuda vallu poor brahmins kosam donate chesinave....but still nawab is topu turum of india u knw...@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4Vikram
18 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

jarigindi edo jarigindi ippudu ooru ki oka RO plant kattisthe fluoride bada potadi ga , adi matram matladadu

no idea kcr chepindi but my dad also told about something like this a location kakunda inka edo location aite chaala benefit ayedi ani but telsinde kada who wants public benefit vala benefit aite saal. Yes ipudu ediste em ostadi na royya emana kothaga implement cheste saal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kontekurradu

ayithe dora eam cheddma antadu iipudu 


nalgonda jilla lo eam jarigina gadi anta Androlla Kutre antada?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan
37 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Gorrelaki goosebumps

 

ee politicians issues ni kakunda unnecessary issues ni enduku discuss chestaro telvadu.... public shouldnt encourage this...

@idiBeZaWaDa  @idibezwada kaka... hyderabad city roads repair petition sign cheshnava??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada
52 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ee politicians issues ni kakunda unnecessary issues ni enduku discuss chestaro telvadu.... public shouldnt encourage this...

@idiBeZaWaDa  @idibezwada kaka... hyderabad city roads repair petition sign cheshnava??

petitions valla panulu avtaya vayya...mee pichi kakapote...USlone evvadu dekadu vatiki..@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quickgun_murugan
Just now, idibezwada said:

petitions valla panulu avtaya vayya...mee pichi kakapote...USlone evvadu dekadu vatiki..@3$%

@gr33d

@~`  aa KTR gadu edo edo cheptadu speeches lo.. its better if they focus more on improving the cities infrastructure... particularly roads n drainage system...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now