**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

25 minutes ago, Pipucbn said:

Aa 40 mill employees antha kalisi 10esthey.

with out listing the coins in exchange then what happens

I don't think so..ala aithe vadu 31st varaku coin token sale pettevadu...lets wait and watch...coins are not safe but some we can trust

55 minutes ago, alooparata said:

endhi ee lolli..go and get life...intha sampadinchi paiki theeskellav kada ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56

unnappudu happy ga bathkutham kada ... ani public logic

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hello1234 said:

Exchanges will look into all the aspects I said earlier and based on that they will list out that coin on their exchange.. Still need to wait and watch emem exchanges lo electroneum vastundo.. Bittrex naaku antha idea ledu bro, I usually trade on GDAX.. I assume once the xchange list out electroneum on their website, as you said they might provide wallet address to move the coins. To be honest I'm also kind of a baby to the crypto world, learning things about trading and all, I believe db lo inka chala experts unnaru who replied to my thread and early starters of this crypto revolution.

Gdax and coinbase will definitely not list this brother. All they care are bitcoin, eth and lite. Either bittrex or poloniex will do it. 

Experts- could you please explain how to move ico tokens from the issuer to an exchange? Please suggest a good online wallet also if I need one to move such tokens.

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Gdax and coinbase will definitely not list this brother. All they care are bitcoin, eth and lite. Either bittrex or poloniex will do it. 

Experts- could you please explain how to move ico tokens from the issuer to an exchange? Please suggest a good online wallet also if I need one to move such tokens.

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ERC20 tokens(eth platform based tokens) ayithe u can directly send it to myetherwallet, which is damn good. Inka migilinavi antey coinomi or JAXX ee rendu manchive

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

ERC20 tokens(eth platform based tokens) ayithe u can directly send it to myetherwallet, which is damn good. Inka migilinavi antey coinomi or JAXX ee rendu manchive

*=:

coin value ni money lo ki convert chestada ee process??

6 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

U dont need exchange centers like coinbase to list these. there main concept is that. with mobile app u can buy your coins(mining).

Coinbase is just like broker in your share market. ikkada coins. moreover coin base lo nu coins konte.. each coin ki uniique encrypted primary key untayi. aa key is owned by coinbase. you wont have them although u bought them. u want to do that by yourslef.. u should have hardware/software and mine yourself. maintain, sell, buy send chesinanduku he will charge. part of that charge goes for bitcoin electricity charges ani edo untadi adi.. most of the time he wont really sell them. he transfers to his own wallet and send u money. so that charge is all his profit.

ivanni avasaram lekunda.. em hardware software lekunda simple mobile app tho electroneum coming.. so they dont nee them to list. if listed its a bonus because u can exchange easily between coins.

wrong aithe galeez ga reply cheyakunda manchiga correct cheyandi

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

*=:

coin value ni money lo ki convert chestada ee process??

That i dont know baa...Nenippati dhaaka money roopam loki convert cheyyala....When ever i see a spike or else hear a rumor.....I transfer the tokens back to any exchange and trade over there anthey

14 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

If I am not wrong, we can xfer from myetherwallet to the exchange that allows for trading. Correct?

2 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Awesome bruh. Will do some reading on how to create an account in that wallet and how to use it. Many thanks.

Dude logon to etherwallet using metamask.. Rather than using your private key to logon to ur MYETHERWALLET

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Dude logon to etherwallet using metamask.. Rather than using your private key to logon to ur MYETHERWALLET

Yeah. Just read about that. Inkoka silly question. Can I use meta mask and myetherwallet from iPad or iPhone? Or is a deksktop/laptop an absolute  must?

Karthik's maasam first day a guy named  shiva is helping me. Blessed me!!  :-)

6 minutes ago, Optimus654 said:

Yeah. Just read about that. Inkoka silly question. Can I use meta mask and myetherwallet from iPad or iPhone? Or is a deksktop/laptop an absolute  must?

Karthik's maasam first day a guy named  shiva is helping me. Blessed me!!  :-)

nenu naa laptop ee use chestha baaa metamask chrome extn ..