**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

2 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

do your own research and If you don't want to buy that's well and good.. But don't do negative publicity and as said I don't get 10% commission for this..

Ikkada chala mandi musugulo konnaru....braces_1

15 minutes ago, bharateyudu said:

Coin exchange lo offer cheyyakapothe?? what will you do??? 

Initial ga it might be on few exchanges and eventually it will be on all exchanges too once it gets popular..

13 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Yup first and foremost thing to look into whether its a scam or not.. That's the primary reason I throwed $500 and bought 50,000 coins, will plan to buy more and hold long.. In case 1,00,000 coins konte and in some time or 1 year  lo coin value $1 aina then 1,00,000 profit and that will be a huge appreciation..

Cash value untada aa coins ki??? or any cryptocurrency ki??  I mean aa coin value ni money laga convert cheskovocha?? process enti?? @Hello1234

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Hello Crypto People,

Electronium ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $500 worth of coins which is 50,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Etherium, litecoin, dashcoin and other coins started like this and see where they are now.

Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

crypto currency acocunt ledu ... still join ayyi money petti konocha?? @Hello1234

15 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Bhayya coinbase etc wallet address ekkada pettali. Konchem step by step process post karo. Chusta emanna konadam 

First you got to select "Make a payment using Ethereum" option in Electroneum and copy the ETH wallet address (below) from there and if you got coins in coinbase, then go to Accounts on the top and then select Ethereum and send options lo paina copy cheskunna Electroneum wallet address ichi, amount transfer cheyyi and then confirm the same in electroneum and check for the transaction update.

16 minutes ago, karna11 said:

ela konedhooo steps koda veyyiii

First you got to select "Make a payment using Ethereum" option in Electroneum and copy the ETH wallet address (below) from there and if you got coins in coinbase, then go to Accounts on the top and then select Ethereum and send options lo paina copy cheskunna Electroneum wallet address ichi, amount transfer cheyyi and then confirm the same in electroneum and check for the transaction update.

Don't buy just any crpto coin..If a coins is 'Owned' by oany group,they have thier interest and not yours.(Bitcoin is anonymus an dno one owns it.)The owners of these are only the benficial users in this..they 'create coins' for free and even if they dump a billion coins at 1 cent each..they will be millionaires overnight

Buy 'Bitcoin' or 'nothing'.

(I am into bitcoins  from many years..I first bought bitcoins when they were trading at $30 ish and seen many coins come and go..pure dumping..I was also one of the partner in famous DOGECOIN,once traded over $5 which is now less than 0.00001 cent.We used to give away 100s of free coins just for promotion and agetting more people into the game)

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

do your own research and If you don't want to buy that's well and good.. But don't do negative publicity and as said I don't get 10% commission for this..

if you dont get 10% aa referral code endi mari?

1 minute ago, just2deal said:

Don't buy just any crpto coin..If a coins is 'Owned' by oany group,they have thier interest and not yours.(Bitcoin is anonymus an dno one owns it.)The owners of these are only the benficial users in this..they 'create coins' for free and even if they dump a billion coins at 1 cent each..they will be millionaires overnight

Buy 'Bitcoin' or 'nothing'.

(I am into bitcoins  from many years..I first bought bitcoins when they were trading at $30 ish and seen many coins come and go..pure dumping..I was also one of the partner in famous DOGECOIN,once traded over $5 which is now less than 0.00001 cent.We used to give away 100s of free coins just for promotion and agetting more people into the game)

+1 most new coins are imitating bitcoins which are actually shitcoins

Brother... can u also say how to buy other coins first (give us the link pls).

Does it takes few days to get ready to use after u invest in this. because its only 6 hrs left for the 10% bonus and limited coins available for initial crowd funding on electronium.

eg, ethereum konna for suppose, immediate to use unte, do they charge any fee to buy the coins and sell the coins or transfer the wallet to electroneum. suppose i bought $500 ethereum and sold everything do they charge likes banks to have minimum coins balance?

5 hours ago, bharateyudu said:

This is somewhat suspicious. They wont accept dollars, only accepts other forms of cryptocurrency to buy them and they were not listed in exchanges and more over this site traffic is mostly from US and Nigeria.???

Unless they were enlisted in coin exchanges, you cant sell these coins?  where do you sell and how do you make money on these coins.????

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Answer these questions your self before investing in electronium. ::::::::::::::::::::::

Nigeria??? seriously.....

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/electroneum.com

Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country
United States Flag  United States 16.5% 14,331
Nigeria Flag  Nigeria 10.2% 824
United Kingdom Flag  United Kingdom 8.7% 5,145
India Flag  India 7.6% 9,397
Italy Flag  Italy 4.3% 7,275

Those countries where their currency is becoming worthless day by day, they are focusing more on cryptos. You see the same trend in Zimbabwe as well.