**** Electroneum(ETN) - New Crypto coming out ****

Hello1234

Hello Crypto People,

Electroneum ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $500 worth of coins which is 50,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Etherium, litecoin, dashcoin and other coins started like this and see where they are now.

Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

For the new coinbase users use the below link to get free $10 bonus, first create an account in coinbase to get ethereum or bitcoin and then send that ethereum/bitcoin using the wallet address of electroneum which you can get it once you sign up in electroneum and then convert ethereum/ bitcoin to electroneum to purchase electroneum.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/59128a23064f070414b03b7c

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

3 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Hello Crypto People,

Electronium ani kotha UK based crypto currency market loki vasthundi starting november 1st, its still under crowd funding and they are introducing something new like mobile mining which looks promising and the market cap is 3 billion USD at the moment and increasing rapidly.

I personally got $300 worth of coins which is 30,000 at 1 cent a coin. Once it enters into the market it will slowly start increasing even though it might take some time. Interested people can invest little money and hold on to it for sometime. If anyone can get signup and buy those coins by end of day Oct 18th they will get 10% bonus. You can use the below referral link to get an additional 1% bonus.

https://my.electroneum.com/join/5A5FFC

purchase ela chesavo kuda steps chepuu ... 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

how do we know its not another pump and dump coin?

bhayya  $200 - $300 worth of coins worst case scenario lo dump aina emaiana sare, you got nothing to lose.. If you hold on to it for an year or so, lets say if it goes to $10 and probably more, then look at the profit margin.. so I feel its worth taking little risk rather than feeling bad about not investing in the past.. Example ga nanne tisko around feb march time lo, my friend insisted me to buy etherium which was around $10,  I didn't trust these at that time.. Now I have invested around 10 grand which didn't made much profits, same amount march lo chesi unte, I would have easily had 4,00,000 dollars.

Just now, Hello1234 said:

bhayya  $200 - $300 worth of coins worst case scenario lo dump aina emaiana sare, you got nothing to lose.. If you hold on to it for an year or so, lets say if it goes to $10 and probably more, then look at the profit margin.. so I feel its worth taking little risk rather than feeling bad about not investing in the past.. Example ga nanne tisko around feb march time lo, my friend insisted me to buy etherium which was around $10,  I didn't trust these at that time.. Now I have invested around 10 grand which didn't made much profits, same amount march lo chesi unte, I would have easily had 4,00,000 dollars.

adi kadu point... ilantivi market lo 10s of thousands of coins unnai... anitlo 300 pettukunta polemu kada.. .300 chinna amount aina peddha amount aina konni basics theliyali kada about that coin... that was my Q

27 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

purchase ela chesavo kuda steps chepuu ... 

You can only purchase Electronium by exchanging bit coin or Etherium by giving the wallet address of those coins.

oka vela coinbase/gdax account lo etherium or bitcoins unte ganaka, based on the number of Electronium coins you want to get, move respective amount of bitcoin/etherium to their wallet and give it back in the electronium site.. Easy to purchase if you have bitcoin/etherium in your coinbase or other exchange wallet.

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

adi kadu point... ilantivi market lo 10s of thousands of coins unnai... anitlo 300 pettukunta polemu kada.. .300 chinna amount aina peddha amount aina konni basics theliyali kada about that coin... that was my Q

Have a look at it before you invest, if you feel confident then move forward.. It looks legit to me at this moment..

Just now, Hello1234 said:

Have a look at it before you invest, if you feel confident then move forward.. It looks legit to me at this moment..

naa Q kooda adhe... dheeni related edhaina solid news unte esthavani adiga... 

1 hour ago, Hello1234 said:

whats the tech behind this? and is there any practical applications to it?

2 minutes ago, siru said:

whats the tech behind this? and is there any practical applications to it?

Block chain concept ye bhayya mainly built for mobile mining, gaming and online gambling.

As said nothing much to lose and throw $500 and look after one year, coin value $1 increase aina you will make 50 grand which is 100 times your investment. 

5 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Block chain concept ye bhayya mainly built for mobile mining, gaming and online gambling.

As said nothing much to lose and throw $500 and look after one year, coin value $1 increase aina you will make 50 grand which is 100 times your investment. 

you are mentioning,just throw some amount in there and forget. Kani problem endi ante, ee madya rojuko kotha ICO vasthundi... what is special in ETN compared to others anedi general doubt.... 

7 minutes ago, masakali said:

you are mentioning,just throw some amount in there and forget. Kani problem endi ante, ee madya rojuko kotha ICO vasthundi... what is special in ETN compared to others anedi general doubt.... 

Unique features of Electroneum:

• It is simple, transparent, user – friendly and easily usable in nature.
  • It provides full security by offering offline wallets.
  • It holds a professional team of engineers and developers with vast experience and success record.
  • It focuses on the convenience of the users by allowing scanning of simple QR code.
  • It ensures unlinkable transactions and untraceable payments.
  • It does not need any special type of technical knowledge from the users.
  • It also does not require any special hardware for the mining of crypto currencies like bitcoins (BTC) or Ethereums (ETH).
  • It provides a great experience to the crypto currency miners.
  • It provides an API integration that facilitates third party payments.
  • It offers an unique chance to the investors and also gives several discounts to them.
  • It is as best as bitcoins in the aspects of security and speed.
  • It facilitates anonymous and faster transactions, which can be done even in seconds.
  • It avoids hacking of wallet contents and transaction history from unauthorized users.
  • It holds transaction hashes, which can be accessed easily by the public.
  • It does not impose any charges for the creation of offline wallets.
  • It allows bulk transfer of electroneum coins to the users’ wallets.
  • It provides very quick potential returns upon the investments made by the users.
  • It allows the transfer of currencies between various games and applications.
  • It dominates the market of mobile currencies.
  • It offers special equipments for the mining of crypto currencies.
  • It can be operated at an extremely low cost on 3G/4G data.
  • It makes the mining process easier with the help of an open – source mining pool software.

20 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

Unique features of Electroneum:

• It is simple, transparent, user – friendly and easily usable in nature.
  • It provides full security by offering offline wallets.
  • It holds a professional team of engineers and developers with vast experience and success record.
  • It focuses on the convenience of the users by allowing scanning of simple QR code.
  • It ensures unlinkable transactions and untraceable payments.
  • It does not need any special type of technical knowledge from the users.
  • It also does not require any special hardware for the mining of crypto currencies like bitcoins (BTC) or Ethereums (ETH).
  • It provides a great experience to the crypto currency miners.
  • It provides an API integration that facilitates third party payments.
  • It offers an unique chance to the investors and also gives several discounts to them.
  • It is as best as bitcoins in the aspects of security and speed.
  • It facilitates anonymous and faster transactions, which can be done even in seconds.
  • It avoids hacking of wallet contents and transaction history from unauthorized users.
  • It holds transaction hashes, which can be accessed easily by the public.
  • It does not impose any charges for the creation of offline wallets.
  • It allows bulk transfer of electroneum coins to the users’ wallets.
  • It provides very quick potential returns upon the investments made by the users.
  • It allows the transfer of currencies between various games and applications.
  • It dominates the market of mobile currencies.
  • It offers special equipments for the mining of crypto currencies.
  • It can be operated at an extremely low cost on 3G/4G data.
  • It makes the mining process easier with the help of an open – source mining pool software.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.0;all

http://electroneum.blogspot.com/2017/09/britain-kicks-door-open-to.html?m=1

both are good starting points to read about ETN. General consensus is its not a scam..... value entha anedi ICO ainaka telusthadi....pump and dump is possible for early users, since the got 50% bonus already

1 hour ago, masakali said:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.0;all

http://electroneum.blogspot.com/2017/09/britain-kicks-door-open-to.html?m=1

both are good starting points to read about ETN. General consensus is its not a scam..... value entha anedi ICO ainaka telusthadi....pump and dump is possible for early users, since the got 50% bonus already

Yup first and foremost thing to look into whether its a scam or not.. That's the primary reason I throwed $500 and bought 50,000 coins, will plan to buy more and hold long.. In case 1,00,000 coins konte and in some time or 1 year  lo coin value $1 aina then 1,00,000 profit and that will be a huge appreciation..