uscis memo on h1 extensions

greensboro

11 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

more scrutiny for h1 extensions. more details check sestham antunnaru. so kondaru assam train ekkochu. 

is this for H1 or  L-1B application extensions?

1 minute ago, nagivator99 said:

this applies for L-1B application extensions.......correct me if i am wrong........open policy guidance and chk.

H1b .. form129 ani mentioned kada

3 minutes ago, nagivator99 said:

this applies for L-1B application extensions.......correct me if i am wrong........open policy guidance and chk.

Yep. Good Find. that guidance only mentions about L-1 extensions. So WITCH companies ni target sesinattu vunnaru.

1 minute ago, nagivator99 said:

form 129 also for L-1b

to answer u kochen all below classifcations

For petitioners filing on behalf of a nonimmigrant worker to come to the United States temporarily to perform services or labor, or to receive training, as an H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, L-1, O-1, O-2, P-1, P-1S, P-2, P-2S, P-3, P-3S, Q-1 or R-1 nonimmigrant worker. Petitioners may also use this form to request an extension of stay in or change of status to E-1, E-2, E-3, H-1B1 or TN, or one of the above classifications for a foreign national.

I just talked to my employer.. he told me that this applies to L1s not H1s.. in fact he told me that it's better for H1s as it might reduce the fraud  EB1C gc petitions and let the priority dates move quickly for EB2 and EB3..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I just talked to my employer.. he told me that this applies to L1s not H1s.. in fact he told me that it's better for H1s as it might reduce the fraud  EB1C gc petitions and let the priority dates move quickly for EB2 and EB3..

big garland to your mesthri ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

epudu ekkada ela bokka padido theliyadu.

Just sit & relax. not too much worry about immigration ani pisthundi...

2 minutes ago, alooparata said:

big garland to your mesthri ch.thumb.gif.6d7eb62c38b6520a4bff3da3e56

He was in a AILA conference today morning and it looks like he was told that this is a part of ongoing efforts to reduce L1/EB1c fraud..