dealing

liteteesko

4 minutes ago, summer27 said:

bottom line..it seems that you understand each other well and love each other..

Agree.. You guys are in very good relationship...Kopam thagginchuko anthe

Take it easy go for a vaccation, you guys are absolutely fine ^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Matter enti ante chala Chinna vishayam 

nuvvu kopam tagginchukoo bro ante. Nothing serious here 

adi overnight solution kadu bro.. its a characteristic by birth. birth defect. taggichukovadam kuda practice cheyali ...daaniki she also must support and handle well in those situations. I tried and still trying.. but support and help lekunda i am feeling more depressed. depression feelings vastunayi.. mounanga undatam.. suicide contemplate alochaanlu

9 minutes ago, liteteesko said:

i and my wife have been married for about 5 years and we are not jelling well. I have anger issues. She has time management issues and other absent minded issues. doc deggariki vellam not very much progress. Usually she is a calm person. We have a kid and we both are working.

Na feeling and impression on her is like she is not well managed/organised person. Nene anni initiation teesukovali like kid doc appointment, bill payments, weekend plans etc. No mundu chupu ata all. but other wise family social life bane handle chestadi. so basically very laid back and na true feeling she is more like consumer ....consume the situation at home as it comes and just react to it. but  proactive ga emi cheyadu including showering love.  this is my opinion and she disagrees to this. Probbaly i am not seeing/feeling her efforts what she claims that she is doing.

matter enti ante idi ila undaga.. godavalu aitunayi.. like late chesina, ediana marchipoina, naku picha kopam vachi thidatanu. i should agree that na maatalu koncham rude ga untayi not demeaning or any bad words. naku enti ante tanu nerchukovali  ani but tanu chesina porapatle malli malli chestadi. like making me wait some while doing shopping .... she repeats and repeats same things again again. I scold her and remind her you are not learning from past situations. She has a reason for everything but result matram unadu.  nenu chala hurting ga matladutanu ani, nenu thitidhte eduru inka recha kodatadi inka finally matter racha racha aitadi.

Nenu chala sarlu cheppanu, nenu koncham thidithe nuvvu enduku malli rechagodatavu koncham ice cheste na kopam taagutadi kada ani. but her response is Nenu emi mother teresa ni kadu.. nuvvu matldate mataldki ee manishi aina paurusham vasatdi ani.

Meeku ilanti sutuations vastunaya.. ela deal chestunaruuu? naku chaala heavy ga undi.. depression vastundi. 

Day in Day out.. aithaney untai.. U both have to come somewhere in the middle where you remind her and she picks it up from there.. something like that.

And showering love antava.. everyone has their own way of expressing their feeling.. cheppakapovacchu.. kanapadeyla undakapovacchu.... kaani artham ayyela mathram untundhi.( idi mathram personal experience bhayyoo).

Chill boss.. try to deal with her issues.. let her know that you are there to help her out. Doctor deggaraki velle antha pedda issues mee iddarivi kaadhu..

Chala mandhi ladies ki time management issues untai.. 8 ki bayataniki povali ante .. give her a 2 hr headsup instead of 1.. oorikine example chepthunna..

Focus more on the kid and not your deficiencies. I think that will bring you guys to a common path. Else things would go completely south. 

Take a chill pill man.. I know cheppatam easy kaani cheyyatam kastam.. but naku thelisindhi chepthunna.

5 minutes ago, liteteesko said:

adi overnight solution kadu bro.. its a characteristic by birth. birth defect. taggichukovadam kuda practice cheyali ...daaniki she also must support and handle well in those situations. I tried and still trying.. but support and help lekunda i am feeling more depressed. depression feelings vastunayi.. mounanga undatam.. suicide contemplate alochaanlu

E love da lo alochanalu enti bhayya..
Good wife..lovely kid..Great family altogether...

Yoga lantivi chei evening poi oka 30mins- - 1hr...Kopam control ki vastadi...

as @Racha.Rambabusaid:   showering love antava.. everyone has their own way of expressing their feeling.. cheppakapovacchu.. kanapadeyla undakapovacchu.... kaani artham ayyela mathram untundhi.

11 minutes ago, liteteesko said:

mari nuvvu thanaki support chesthunnava... thana dhi kooda wired from her upbringing. This is not a give and take scenario. instead you should be proactive where you understand she lacks and also be a support when she misses instead of using words that can hurt others. your mentality and at that point of situation may not let you feel the intensity of words, but avathala valla mind lo kanna heart lo etch aipothayi alanti words and they will equally break them. No matter how much you try, this will not resolve! instead understand the negatvies  of her and develop that as a positive in you. she will obviously follow sooner than later! as that is a natural  way of evolving.

The more you get angry, anything she would think of doing, it will remind her that you may get angry and  she will imagine the words that would come and instead to face it she will avoid it. Adhi nuvvu lazy ani inka kopa padathav.

simple... but reality is that this is a very a thin line and you are not thinking about everything else except this line.

12 minutes ago, liteteesko said:

nee problem solve chesukovataniki nee wife support deniki vayya....neeku chetakaka aavida meeda enduku vestav..

and who said it's an overnight solution..it takes time..practice cheyyi..you are blessed to have a good wife and kid and they are blessed to have you..don't lose life for some stupid silly reasons.. 

10 minutes ago, liteteesko said:

Trust me.. neeku ala anipisthundhi ani nuvvu feel avthunnav.. its like inception.. feeling lo feeling adi.. 

Silent ga undatam mamooley.. but that shouldnt last long.. oka day or 2 is normal.. andharu pass ayye phase... but that does not put an end to it.

Since you both are working.. I am sure that you dont get time to spend together much. Try to take a walk every other day with your kid. 

Kopam rakapothey nee uppu karam bills ki artham ledhu.. but you also need to know how to control it or probably put that anger on something else.

THis might sound funny but it worked for me.. I bought a small piece of wood from Home depot.. i file that wood whenever I get out of my senses because of my anger.

It took me almost 6 months to atleast know how long my anger would last. Antha time evvadiki undadhu .. intlo kid unnappudu.. kaani jus saying.