Monthly income generating options..

psycopk

Just now, srshb445 said:

Hyderabad lo vastada

ravachu depending on the center but political pressure and chandalu to local leaders..etc ekkuva untai..neeku influence unte manage chesukovachu hyd lo kuda

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Amaravati dagara Ramakrishna housing vadu sky towers kadutunadu... anta kalipi 30-35Lk avudi 500sqft office space ki. he is guaranteeing 15k montly income upto 2020.

think about it..

I want only in Hyderabad......ap is not my state......I am pakka telangana.....

32 minutes ago, Manthrii said:

Lease \ Buy  House and rent on Airbnb

not worthy and income not guaranteed.... heavy work with cleaning up the place and making small fixes..

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

not worthy and income not guaranteed.... heavy work with cleaning up the place and making small fixes..

4) office colleague 4 houses konnadu different states in USA... like NC lo $150k ki 2200 Sqft house,,, TX lo ..... etc ala... and the rent amount >= EMI.... rental management etc antha evo 3rd rental mgmt companies (charge around 10% to 12% per month)..anni ponu he gets $300-$400 per month per house

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Amaravati dagara Ramakrishna housing vadu sky towers kadutunadu... anta kalipi 30-35Lk avudi 500sqft office space ki. he is guaranteeing 15k montly income upto 2020.

think about it..

Hope never dies...a office space lo 'ichata anni rakamula plotlu ammabadunu/konabadunu' ani board rasi petti real estate business cheyadam thapa...dead investment..!

Look out for second rated cities...

5) india lo antey oka 4-5 swift dezire cars koni. drivers ni petti ola cabs ( or other rental agencies) lo register ayi...thippudey thippudu..... etta kadu anna..... easy ga day ki Rs 1k to Rs 5k labham on per car

7 minutes ago, k2s said:

4) office colleague 4 houses konnadu different states in USA... like NC lo $150k ki 2200 Sqft house,,, TX lo ..... etc ala... and the rent amount >= EMI.... rental management etc antha evo 3rd rental mgmt companies (charge around 10% to 12% per month)..anni ponu he gets $300-$400 per month per house

enduko owning multiple houses and depend on rents is not my cup of tea.. I am more inclined to rent for businesses that houses..

I'm presently working on operating hotels in tier-2 cities. Initial plan is to operate 3-4 hotels in tier-2 cities. 

the plan is only to operate. Not to own. Plan to come up with one in Mahaboobnagar , Raichur, Kurnool and Warangal.  Hotel with 50-70 rooms. Labor cost would be low and initial investment will be low, and these days, there is good movement of people especially in the business areas...Trying to target this section. 

As we do not plan to own any of the property, operating factor is the only risk and which can be controlled in the shorter and longer period and ofcourse, I have to keep in mind the high cost of interests. With 60% occupancy ratio, the general equation is coming up as 20% ROI in the first 2 years and with planned phased investments, ROI coming up to as high as 40% over the 4-5 year period. 

If anyone are interested, PM me..

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

5) india lo antey oka 4-5 swift dezire cars koni. drivers ni petti ola cabs ( or other rental agencies) lo register ayi...thippudey thippudu..... etta kadu anna..... easy ga day ki Rs 1k to Rs 5k labham on per car

this is totally waste... with uber and ola.. it wont pay off well..