Monthly income generating options..

psycopk

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm presently working on operating hotels in tier-2 cities. Initial plan is to operate 3-4 hotels in tier-2 cities. 

the plan is only to operate. Not to own. Plan to come up with one in Mahaboobnagar , Raichur, Kurnool and Warangal.  Hotel with 50-70 rooms. Labor cost would be low and initial investment will be low, and these days, there is good movement of people especially in the business areas...Trying to target this section. 

As we do not plan to own any of the property, operating factor is the only risk and which can be controlled in the shorter and longer period and ofcourse, I have to keep in mind the high cost of interests. With 60% occupancy ratio, the general equation is coming up as 20% ROI in the first 2 years and with planned phased investments, ROI coming up to as high as 40% over the 4-5 year period. 

If anyone are interested, PM me..

PM me details...

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

enduko owning multiple houses and depend on rents is not my cup of tea.. I am more inclined to rent for businesses that houses..

uhmm. itta cup lu saucers lu antey etta baa..... steady income ochedi ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm presently working on operating hotels in tier-2 cities. Initial plan is to operate 3-4 hotels in tier-2 cities. 

the plan is only to operate. Not to own. Plan to come up with one in Mahaboobnagar , Raichur, Kurnool and Warangal.  Hotel with 50-70 rooms. Labor cost would be low and initial investment will be low, and these days, there is good movement of people especially in the business areas...Trying to target this section. 

As we do not plan to own any of the property, operating factor is the only risk and which can be controlled in the shorter and longer period and ofcourse, I have to keep in mind the high cost of interests. With 60% occupancy ratio, the general equation is coming up as 20% ROI in the first 2 years and with planned phased investments, ROI coming up to as high as 40% over the 4-5 year period. 

If anyone are interested, PM me..

baundi bayya aithe @psyc0pk invest chestadu nuvvu operate chei...me anubhavalu ikkada threads veyandi

15 minutes ago, Demigod said:

1 c unte edaina urban center(like warangal in TG ) lo center commercial place konukko..ah rents easy ga 1 lakh paina vastai..simple no 

May be in other towns  kaani 1C is too less, last yr Armoor lo main road meeda 3 floors commercial building konnam oka dubai return person deggara 

we barely get 40,000 in rents from shops, paina rent portions kattinavi undey oka 6 , vati nunchi inko 30, 000 at max 

14 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

Hyderabad lo vastada

12 minutes ago, k2s said:

hyd lo commercial 1C ki aa @3$%.. pakkaki ellu babu ..pakkaki ellu..... antunnar

eyyy uuuko mastaaru 1Cr ki hyd la residential plots ey kastam ga unnayi , commercial plot aythey picha lite

i ahve  a 2 road corner plot of 400 Sq yards on  4 way junction of 60 feet roads in hyderabad (i am intentionally not revealing the place)

75-80 lakhs petti commerical permission ivvakunna kooda  Ground (8 shops) +3 floors(unoccupied) + pent house esina, also managed local bjp leader who file RTI

so exp tho chebthunna 1Cr tho commericial property em raadhu vachina 2-3 shops undedhi , vachinaa vaati nunchi 1 lakh rents expect cheyyatam maree ekkuva

as of now i'm collecting some 95,000 rs on  shop rents and i have reserved 2 shops for my own, idhi muchata.

eee land rates and house rates ilaageyt exponential ga perigithey kastameyyy...

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

May be in other towns  kaani 1C is too less, last yr Armoor lo main road meeda 3 floors commercial building konnam oka dubai return person deggara 

we barely get 40,000 in rents from shops, paina rent portions kattinavi undey oka 6 , vati nunchi inko 30, 000 at max 

eyyy uuuko mastaaru 1Cr ki hyd la residential plots ey kastam ga unnayi , commercial plot aythey picha lite

i ahve  a 2 road corner plot of 400 Sq yards on  4 way junction of 60 feet roads in hyderabad (i am intentionally not revealing the place)

75-80 lakhs petti commerical permission ivvakunna kooda  Ground (8 shops) +3 floors(unoccupied) + pent house esina, also managed local bjp leader who file RTI

so exp tho chebthunna 1Cr tho commericial property em raadhu vachina 2-3 shops undedhi , vachinaa vaati nunchi 1 lakh rents expect cheyyatam maree ekkuva

as of now i'm collecting some 95,000 rs on  shop rents and i have reserved 2 shops for my own, idhi muchata.

idi reality..

19 minutes ago, srshb445 said:

I want only in Hyderabad......ap is not my state......I am pakka telangana.....

Perfect brother. There are good opportunities, existing economy corridors and new corridors coming up, growth assured for next 3 decades at least...You are in the right spot and right direction..All that you need is to plan your finances in the right way..! 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

it happens only in &.,?

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

looks good... nuvvu enduku drop aaiyavu?? mee odiki final ga registration , parking tokka tolu motham kalipi enta padindi??

upto 10 years vasthadi constant gaa monthly 21k or something but after 10 years ah konna sq ft ammadam kashtam emo annaru but you will be into profits by end of 10 years anuko.. 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

upto 10 years vasthadi constant gaa monthly 21k or something but after 10 years ah konna sq ft ammadam kashtam emo annaru but you will be into profits by end of 10 years anuko.. 

ipudu enta padutundi??

Back then when property prices were lower, contruction cost was low and interest rates at 8-9%, illu koni vachina rent tho installment kattadam anedi oka option vuntunde..it doesnt hold good anymore. 

if anyone still has any plans as such, you should get back to the drawing board and calculate numbers.

and, any property which is built, will get appreciated in value only for certain period of time, after that it loses worth. 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

idi reality..

6) if less than $20k ayitey.. best is invest in Amz stock when its low 900's... and sell in when increases...... Amz stock masthu fluctuate avuthundi. last month 930's lo undey..... now $1100 lo undi 

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

6) if less than $20k ayitey.. best is invest in Amz stock when its low 900's... and sell in when increases...... Amz stock masthu fluctuate avuthundi. last month 930's lo undey..... now $1100 lo undi 

also if possible hold it for a year it will split antunnaru gaa 

29 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Amaravati dagara Ramakrishna housing vadu sky towers kadutunadu... anta kalipi 30-35Lk avudi 500sqft office space ki. he is guaranteeing 15k montly income upto 2020.

think about it..

nelanti vallu anta akkada konte...nenu kuda oka sitelo oka complex lepi okati nenu ofc and storageki unchukoni migatahvi rentki idam ani waiting..@3$%