NEVER EVER REFER YOUR HIGH TALENTED FRIENDS FOR THE SAME ROLE

pillirevanth

54 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

asalu ippudu ikkada nee frndsni refer chesi job ipinchadam valla neku vachina nastam ento nak ardam kaala...valla placelo evvaru unna you are the 1st per to get fired kada...so what difference does it make?

sare nee koraku thread title and post conclusion marchina.. happy aa raja..

3 hours ago, argadorn said:

anni cases lo nee verrithanma kaka enka emi kanapadatledhu ....sarey antah amnachodivi aitahy me akka or anna ki 2000 echi marhcipo ...every year... nee job ni risk ela unchavu vayya,,,

Em matladtunavo nekayina artham avtunda@3$% 

54 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

sare nee koraku thread title and post conclusion marchina.. happy aa raja..

endi vayya..its just a kochen..chinna chinna vatiki hurt avtunav pilloni lekka...brahmi%20RT.gifi

5 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

Long back in 2011 lo na First Project. I was hired for .net Developer but after joining the project, i came to know that its crystal reports oriented work. Maa praxy***** vaadu anni vachu ani cheppadu, so my manager was expecting work from me from 1st day. Accommodation ledu, Car ledu, telsina vallu leru, weather kotha(snow weather), ila chala problems madya chala kastapadi 2 months lo crystal reports videos konukkoni, night training avtu morning office lo work chestunte, maa manager ki naa meeda konchem impression poyindi. Work aithe chesina kaani impression poyindi, 1st assignment target reach avvaledu ani. First impression is a best impression kada. 

2 months tarvatha maa contractor colleague ki vere job vasthe resign chesadu with out any notice. So client and Prime vendor both are desperate to have one more consultant for work. Consultant notice period ivvaledu ani prime vendor baaga bayapaddadu. E situation ni cash chesukundamani nenu prime vendor ki call chesi na close friend ni refer chesina(who helped me to get masters seat). Resume submission interview schedule avvadam 30 mins lo aindi.. ade day evening interview ki same ***** ni arrange chesina..friend ki job vachindi. that day was thursday and he got joining for monday. I gave him an accommodation, shared all of my knowledge which i learned from past 2 months. Gave heads up about team lead and manager's mentality etc etc.. He joined on monday, a task was assigned on the same day. I helped him to complete that task by wednesday.. First task kaabatti konchem impression undali ani full blood pettinam..After reviewing his work, manager praised him alot on thursday and on the same day i got TERMINATION notice for the next day.
My manager thought my friend is best fit compared to me for my position.. 

ON THAT DAY I DECIDED NOT TO REFER ANY OF MY FRIENDS UNTIL MY SKILLS ARE PROVEN AND MANAGEMENT HAS GOOD OPINION ON ME.

----------------------

Cut chesthe 2015 lo naaku oka job vachindi in a city where 90 miles away from the city i am currently living. E saari nene f2f interview ki velli job techukunna. Job Requirement is damn tough with all the new technologies where 60% skills are not familiar to me. Lease undatam valla and job safety doubt valla first 2 months travel chesina. 1st month daily and 2nd month alternate days drive chesina. New technologies learning curve, manager gaadi mood swings, min of 4-5 hours of hectic daily driving in the traffic. work cheyadam damn tough ga unde due to all these reasons. nenokkidine New city ki move ayipodam anukunna but for the sake of my 4 months old baby i couldn't do that. Work pressure valla correct apartment kuda choose chesukoleka poyina new city lo. New city ki move ayipoyaka maa parents vacharu US trip ki. Job lo inka full grip raakapovadam valla, i didn't give my best to my parents. 6 months tarvatha apartment change chesina, penalty pay chesi. After doing 1 year of job i got stability. My manager has very good impression on me.

MANAGEMENT MAARINDI, they are mostly kind of non technical. after few months oka QA join aindi and she knows basics of Agile. With her good communication skills she tried to convert her position to scrum master role. 

Oka colleague ki vere job vachi vellipoyadu.. nenu, na masters close friend(Person A) long back anukunnam, same cilent ki work cheddam ani in specified X state. so i took the initiation.. vaadu vere job chesthunna kaani nenu chestunna company lo job ippincha.. maa office lo vaadiki job raavadaniki kartha, karma and kriya anni nene with best pay rate. Job vachaka 1 month maa intlone free accommdatio kuda ichina. Job lo kuda as usual ga baaga help chesina to get onto pace. oka 3 months tarvatha Person B(OPT), Person C(H4 EAD) join ayyaru. Person C job environment ni sanka naakinchindi.. One fine day she met with an accident and didn't come to office. I thought to refer an opt guy. Naaku full job safety + candidate meeda naaku manchi margin kuda vastadi ani.. I have prepared all the required things. Idi ila unte, maa friend Person A oka meeting lo(i was not there) maa manager ki cheppindu, i know one friend who is very good(Person D), and i feel he is very good fit for our project ani. Vendor tho matladatam, resume submit cheyadam anni chesesadu and main thing is, he forgot to tell me that. Next day Person D ki praxy***** koraku nannu adigaadu. Appudu cheppadu i forgot to tell you what happened yesterday ani.. Person D naaku kuda manchi friend(masters) and he also doing a good job from past 3 years in a same client. Ippudu Person D maa company ki vasthe na position doubtfull untadi later ani naaku telsu. My wife also told me not encourage this ani. Andukani e process mothanni break cheddam ani Person D raavaddu ani Person B and D ki chepdam anukunna. But enduko nenu selfish/foolish ga aalochistunnanu ani anukuntaru ani little hesitated and back step vesina(The biggest regret in my life).. person D got job and i gave him 2 weeks accommodation at my home. I still have some regret about my back step. 2 weeks tarvatha india trip poyina for 45 days.. So got refreshed.. Person D is gem and he proven at work greatly. 

I am a stright forward guy.  junior scrum master, developers ni micro management chesthu blame cheyadam start chesindi.. I confronted her processes with good reasons in front of management. scrum master na meeda grudge pettukoni naatho manchiga act chesthu maa director ki naa meeda bad impression create cheyatam start chesindi.. After 8 months one fine day director nannu pilichi na work poor undi ani chaala class peekadu..Later i figured out that its because of the junior scrum master's false reports my director got a bad impression on me..

Ippudu office lo organization changes ayyayi.. Budget issues valana 2 developers ni teeseddam anukunnaru.. So aa list lo Person B(opt) and Nenu unnam. Management thought Person A and Person D are better than me.

I felt really very bad, i spent hell lot of time to understanding the project/people and shared the knowledge to my friends. During this process i might lost impression with the new management. And the most frustrating part when many of my friends are asking me is "WHY ONLY YOUR CONTRACT IS TERMINATING BETWEEN 3 OF YOU, THOUGH YOU JOINED 1 YEAR AHEAD OF THEM." 

----------
so friends, NEVER EVER REFER YOUR HIGH TALENTED FRIENDS THAN YOU FOR THE SAME PROJECT FOR THE THE SAME ROLE YOU ARE WORKING FOR.
----------

Title marcheshnava?

I will tell you the biggest mistake you did , not blowing your trumpet , arey babulu copy your managers , superiors in the good work you do , even if they do not reply or congratulate you , it will be in their mind that you did good work and when time comes they will support you or give you more opportunities , if you sit in your shell and don't talk , Sh*t happens , sad state but people who show off are noticed more these days than people who do real work , that doesn't mean you should show off everyday or cc managers in every silly email , copy them on important ones etc , they will take notice

Also , never ever humiliate your team mates in front of others or superiors , leaves a bad taste in every one's mouth and it will only make it difficult working with them on day to day basis

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

Long back in 2011 lo na First Project. I was hired for .net Developer but after joining the project, i came to know that its crystal reports oriented work. Maa praxy***** vaadu anni vachu ani cheppadu, so my manager was expecting work from me from 1st day. Accommodation ledu, Car ledu, telsina vallu leru, weather kotha(snow weather), ila chala problems madya chala kastapadi 2 months lo crystal reports videos konukkoni, night training avtu morning office lo work chestunte, maa manager ki naa meeda konchem impression poyindi. Work aithe chesina kaani impression poyindi, 1st assignment target reach avvaledu ani. First impression is a best impression kada. 

2 months tarvatha maa contractor colleague ki vere job vasthe resign chesadu with out any notice. So client and Prime vendor both are desperate to have one more consultant for work. Consultant notice period ivvaledu ani prime vendor baaga bayapaddadu. E situation ni cash chesukundamani nenu prime vendor ki call chesi na close friend ni refer chesina(who helped me to get masters seat). Resume submission interview schedule avvadam 30 mins lo aindi.. ade day evening interview ki same ***** ni arrange chesina..friend ki job vachindi. that day was thursday and he got joining for monday. I gave him an accommodation, shared all of my knowledge which i learned from past 2 months. Gave heads up about team lead and manager's mentality etc etc.. He joined on monday, a task was assigned on the same day. I helped him to complete that task by wednesday.. First task kaabatti konchem impression undali ani full blood pettinam..After reviewing his work, manager praised him alot on thursday and on the same day i got TERMINATION notice for the next day.
My manager thought my friend is best fit compared to me for my position.. 

ON THAT DAY I DECIDED NOT TO REFER ANY OF MY FRIENDS UNTIL MY SKILLS ARE PROVEN AND MANAGEMENT HAS GOOD OPINION ON ME.

----------------------

Cut chesthe 2015 lo naaku oka job vachindi in a city where 90 miles away from the city i am currently living. E saari nene f2f interview ki velli job techukunna. Job Requirement is damn tough with all the new technologies where 60% skills are not familiar to me. Lease undatam valla and job safety doubt valla first 2 months travel chesina. 1st month daily and 2nd month alternate days drive chesina. New technologies learning curve, manager gaadi mood swings, min of 4-5 hours of hectic daily driving in the traffic. work cheyadam damn tough ga unde due to all these reasons. nenokkidine New city ki move ayipodam anukunna but for the sake of my 4 months old baby i couldn't do that. Work pressure valla correct apartment kuda choose chesukoleka poyina new city lo. New city ki move ayipoyaka maa parents vacharu US trip ki. Job lo inka full grip raakapovadam valla, i didn't give my best to my parents. 6 months tarvatha apartment change chesina, penalty pay chesi. After doing 1 year of job i got stability. My manager has very good impression on me.

MANAGEMENT MAARINDI, they are mostly kind of non technical. after few months oka QA join aindi and she knows basics of Agile. With her good communication skills she tried to convert her position to scrum master role. 

Oka colleague ki vere job vachi vellipoyadu.. nenu, na masters close friend(Person A) long back anukunnam, same cilent ki work cheddam ani in specified X state. so i took the initiation.. vaadu vere job chesthunna kaani nenu chestunna company lo job ippincha.. maa office lo vaadiki job raavadaniki kartha, karma and kriya anni nene with best pay rate. Job vachaka 1 month maa intlone free accommdatio kuda ichina. Job lo kuda as usual ga baaga help chesina to get onto pace. oka 3 months tarvatha Person B(OPT), Person C(H4 EAD) join ayyaru. Person C job environment ni sanka naakinchindi.. One fine day she met with an accident and didn't come to office. I thought to refer an opt guy. Naaku full job safety + candidate meeda naaku manchi margin kuda vastadi ani.. I have prepared all the required things. Idi ila unte, maa friend Person A oka meeting lo(i was not there) maa manager ki cheppindu, i know one friend who is very good(Person D), and i feel he is very good fit for our project ani. Vendor tho matladatam, resume submit cheyadam anni chesesadu and main thing is, he forgot to tell me that. Next day Person D ki praxy***** koraku nannu adigaadu. Appudu cheppadu i forgot to tell you what happened yesterday ani.. Person D naaku kuda manchi friend(masters) and he also doing a good job from past 3 years in a same client. Ippudu Person D maa company ki vasthe na position doubtfull untadi later ani naaku telsu. My wife also told me not encourage this ani. Andukani e process mothanni break cheddam ani Person D raavaddu ani Person B and D ki chepdam anukunna. But enduko nenu selfish/foolish ga aalochistunnanu ani anukuntaru ani little hesitated and back step vesina(The biggest regret in my life).. person D got job and i gave him 2 weeks accommodation at my home. I still have some regret about my back step. 2 weeks tarvatha india trip poyina for 45 days.. So got refreshed.. Person D is gem and he proven at work greatly. 

I am a stright forward guy.  junior scrum master, developers ni micro management chesthu blame cheyadam start chesindi.. I confronted her processes with good reasons in front of management. scrum master na meeda grudge pettukoni naatho manchiga act chesthu maa director ki naa meeda bad impression create cheyatam start chesindi.. After 8 months one fine day director nannu pilichi na work poor undi ani chaala class peekadu..Later i figured out that its because of the junior scrum master's false reports my director got a bad impression on me..

Ippudu office lo organization changes ayyayi.. Budget issues valana 2 developers ni teeseddam anukunnaru.. So aa list lo Person B(opt) and Nenu unnam. Management thought Person A and Person D are better than me.

I felt really very bad, i spent hell lot of time to understanding the project/people and shared the knowledge to my friends. During this process i might lost impression with the new management. And the most frustrating part when many of my friends are asking me is "WHY ONLY YOUR CONTRACT IS TERMINATING BETWEEN 3 OF YOU, THOUGH YOU JOINED 1 YEAR AHEAD OF THEM." 

----------
so friends, NEVER EVER REFER YOUR HIGH TALENTED FRIENDS THAN YOU FOR THE SAME PROJECT FOR THE THE SAME ROLE YOU ARE WORKING FOR.
----------

Entha ayena neku inka ardam kaledu. Evarini refer cheyyakunda nepani nevu chesukununtey evi ayyetivi kavu life lo. 

1 hour ago, Bandar_laddu said:

@samaja_varagamana  10th class lo ne ilanti vishyam okati chepparu:

NEVER EVER INTRODUCE YOUR FRIENDS WHO LOOK BETTER THAN YOU TO YOUR CRUSH.

alane inkoti kuda chepparu:

HANDSOME PEOPLE ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN HAND-SOME PEOPLE.

Idhi btech lo jarigindi bro 10 th class lo chepthe

6 hours ago, pillirevanth said:

Brother, Generic experience veru, oka place lo oka manager mentality ki taggattu work chesaka vache experience veru.. 

and the same experience can't be applicable to another manager..

Ma Manager ki mood swings chala ekkuva.. you shouldn't confront his approach.. you shouldn't point out any mistakes in his approach.. If he give any design, you have to implement blindly without any questions asked.. etc etc..

Assume if a Person X is joined who is very much talented and if i don't help him in any way, then there is a chance that he might do the same mistakes (not technical) i did..

Where as in my friends case, i cross train them so that they are aware the possible issues and at least they will not do the same mistakes i did earlier which will make an impression. My hard times will become like stepping stones for them.

Bad luck anuko man. Anthe gaani friends ki help cheyyanu anukoku. Last migiledhi friends ee. 

Retire ayinaka era,arey ani pilichukunile 2-3 members lekapote life chala boring ayipothundhi. 

Help as much as you can, it will come back to you at some stage in your life.