Electroneum(ETN) Xchanges

Hello1234

1 hour ago, Hello1234 said:

lachallo konale bhayya velallone konna

No one hack until the value is around 50 dollars...i will go for offline when it reaches 1 dollar. This won't happen nearby... inka vallu 15 billion coins release cheyali...ippati varaku just 6 billion release chesaru..

1 hour ago, Optimus654 said:

Is wallet an absolute must to do a transfer from electroneum.com to another exchange? I think you were the one who posted the directions to buy ETN during ico.electroneum web site lo address copy chesi gdax or coin base lo paste cheyyali ani cheppavu. I followed the same and was able to get the tokens too. Can't we do the reverse to move tokens to bittrex (hypothetically). I am a noob to ico world. Hence the question .

Nenu cheppina process initial ga ICO lo electroneum tokens konadaniki.. Once you get those tokens from them, if you want to trade them, you got to follow the process and you should move them onto the xchange where trading happens. Most of the ICO's process ilage untai as far as I see and depends upon the xhcanges they get listed.

15 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

No one hack until the value is around 50 dollars...i will go for offline when it reaches 1 dollar. This won't happen nearby... inka vallu 15 billion coins release cheyali...ippati varaku just 6 billion release chesaru..

I know 50 dollars is a very far way to go.. It all depends upon the project and their advertising.. Price will alway be Market cap/ circulating supply not the total coin supply. so good market cap vasthe coming future lo then price can spike based on the circulating supply.

1 hour ago, Hello1234 said:

I know 50 dollars is a very far way to go.. It all depends upon the project and their advertising.. Price will alway be Market cap/ circulating supply not the total coin supply. so good market cap vasthe coming future lo then price can spike based on the circulating supply.

6 billion is also big number for circulation...

24 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

6 billion is also big number for circulation...

Already ICO lone around 4.5 billion coins sold ayyai kadha.. Will have to wait and see once it is on xchange..

13 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

9 exchanges lo list chestunnadu anukunta...

Will it go live on any exchange tonight ? Offline wallet creation page load avvatledu.

Web site lo on Nov 1 you will receive your wallet of the tokens that you bought antunnadu.

Crypto experts - should I try to create an off line wallet or check the so called wallet I will get on electroneum.com

I just read some comments...ico lo konna coins ni one hour lo mine C hesaru some guys..still mobile mining not yet started...i think this is going crazy...yechnical issues to login and looks like hackers trying to hack 2FA also.

5 hours ago, Hello1234 said:

Intha smart chinnapati nundi unnava lekapothe recent ga ayyava ?

Telvaka adigina Thammi details cheppu .. secure wallet antey em cheyyali ? Pswd untada leka enti asalu wallet antey?