A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

Finland has pretty much slid since the fall of Nokia. and still sliding. its a wonderful country with an efficient govt, and I loved Espoo, but there are serious problems with its economic transfer schemes. I think its the one country that is running a bigger deficit than is allowed by the union. But that's not its problem. 

Major problem. there are not many employed people in Finland. 

Next problem. Even those who are employed are mostly contract workers.

Another problem. being in the European union, and being stuck with their silly austerity measures.

The idea of a nation is crumbling all around.

arey narsi, maa UK paristhithi eandi iipuud ayihte ?

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

raising ethnonationalist false flags like 'Islam', 'left', 'terror', to keep the people busy from seeing the world around them getting more and more complicated for them to even begin to understand.

I'm going to enjoy when it does crumble and people kill for bread on the street.

I got your point. You must be one of those Asylum seekers from the Allah Lands that are duped by the teachings of their Prophet.

I have been living in England since 10 years and I could see what these P!slamists are up to, UK by example shows how can an Imperial Power slip to anarchy if Muslims are given democratic freedom. Dont want to believe me?

Some facts:

1. The Muslim Asylum seekers were 0.01% in 1970's in the UK and they are now officially now at 8% and unofficially at 15% as half of them do not live legally.

2. $ex scandals: Biggest achievement of Islam is in "Rotherham $ex scandal", "Birmingham $ex scandal","Derby $ex scandal". Those Muslims involved in those scams defended raping children was done by their Prophet with a 6 year old Aisha.

3. Women and children do not work and that leaves just 30% of them employment worthy . Again 70% of them refuse to work and live on state benefits. So that leaves just 10% of this scum do any job worth for living putting burden on other sincere tax payers.

4. Terrorism - MI5 and MI6 spend billions on internal external security. And thousands of plots were busted annually to keep UK safe.

5. Whats the need for Madrassahs when UK Govt spends billions of money on children education? The result? Even 6 year old talk about how Mohammad raped 6 year old Aisha.

Many many more troubles are there, but you want to call them False Flags? Live in the UK and feel the difference.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

I got your point. You must be one of those Asylum seekers from the Allah Lands that are duped by the teachings of their Prophet.

I have been living in England since 10 years and I could see what these P!slamists are up to, UK by example shows how can an Imperial Power slip to anarchy if Muslims are given democratic freedom. Dont want to believe me?

Some facts:

1. The Muslim Asylum seekers were 0.01% in 1970's in the UK and they are now officially now at 8% and unofficially at 15% as half of them do not live legally.

2. $ex scandals: Biggest achievement of Islam is in "Rotherham $ex scandal", "Birmingham $ex scandal","Derby $ex scandal". Those Muslims involved in those scams defended raping children was done by their Prophet with a 6 year old Aisha.

3. Women and children do not work and that leaves just 30% of them employment worthy . Again 70% of them refuse to work and live on state benefits. So that leaves just 10% of this scum do any job worth for living putting burden on other sincere tax payers.

4. Terrorism - MI5 and MI6 spend billions on internal external security. And thousands of plots were busted annually to keep UK safe.

5. Whats the need for Madrassahs when UK Govt spends billions of money on children education? The result? Even 6 year old talk about how Mohammad raped 6 year old Aisha.

Many many more troubles are there, but you want to call them False Flags? Live in the UK and feel the difference.

you didn't get my point. you'll never get it. I'm an idiot to try and be nice and polite to a bunch of d1ckheads here, who keep repeating bullshit with the hope that something will stick.

I've lived in Cambridge, Eindhoven, Espoo for 4yrs collectively. And have traveled extensively in the UK, and northern Europe. And since I have friends all across the spectrum, I can understand the other side's point of view too. Yes, I have friends in Hindutva, Nazi and Islamist sphere of influence too. They make my life basically hell because its impossible to have a decent conversation with them. 

I should cut down on my interactions with these morons, and learn to treat them sh1t, but I'm not programmed to do that to anyone.

btw, I'm sure you'll claim that I didn't address your pointless 'points', so here it is. What you listed are governance issues in a country, that are amplified by racists, and further amplified by colonial sheep like you to put forward an nationalist agenda. It strangely benefits folks like you, because you can use it back in India too.

I should learn to laugh at you, and ignore you. Thanks.

40 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you didn't get my point. you'll never get it. I'm an idiot to try and be nice and polite to a bunch of d1ckheads here, who keep repeating bullshit with the hope that something will stick.

I've lived in Cambridge, Eindhoven, Espoo for 4yrs collectively. And have traveled extensively in the UK, and northern Europe. And since I have friends all across the spectrum, I can understand the other side's point of view too. Yes, I have friends in Hindutva, Nazi and Islamist sphere of influence too. They make my life basically hell because its impossible to have a decent conversation with them. 

I should cut down on my interactions with these morons, and learn to treat them sh1t, but I'm not programmed to do that to anyone.

btw, I'm sure you'll claim that I didn't address your pointless 'points', so here it is. What you listed are governance issues in a country, that are amplified by racists, and further amplified by colonial sheep like you to put forward an nationalist agenda. It strangely benefits folks like you, because you can use it back in India too.

correct ra Narsi 

1 hour ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Some facts:

*=:

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

My children are victims of Islamists, their bullying in Primary Schools, thats why my anger. I am finding it difficult to find a place to live peacefully in the UK because of these Islamic ghetos. Try living close to them and you will find the Hell there

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Some facts:

Very well said, very relevant and valid points 

1 minute ago, jalamkamandalam said:

My children are victims of Islamists, their bullying in Primary Schools, thats why my anger. I am finding it difficult to find a place to live peacefully in the UK because of these Islamic ghetos. Try living close to them and you will find the Hell there

No point in trying to explain things to people that can't look past their own myopic perspective. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

No point in trying to explain things to people that can't look past their own myopic perspective. 

what he wrote isn't 'perspective'. It's propaganda.

he's been peddling this 'my kids bullied' story for 3yrs here. Looks like he hasn't had the chance to reflect on his story and the circumstances of his opponents.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

myopic lol. the bullshit people here tell themselves to keep thinking they are smart. lol.

15 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

my nephew lives around London. He has faced bullying in schools too, both from white kids, but predominantly from brown kids who are muslims. His friends are also brown kids who are muslims.

my much older nephews who live in scarborough, Toronto also used to have plenty of tales to tell about 'Islamic' thuggery of their classmates. But their parents remind them of how Hindus treated sikhs in India, and not to make the same mistake in Canada, just because they are away from Hindu thuggery.

Did you have trouble finding muslim friends for your kid? Are you really saying that all muslim kids in the school are bullies? dude, I've lived in UK too. you are exaggerating. You are feeding into the fear that your kid feels.

and idiots in this db will encourage you telling that you've found the 'truth', and that its a good post. in reality, you are telling yourself stories to feel s0rry for yourself.