32 yrs match chusthunaru

bcomlophysics

On 11/2/2017 at 12:37 PM, Detriotlions said:
On 11/2/2017 at 12:33 PM, xxxmen said: anduke vayya quinoa tinamanedi rice maneyandi

eda tintam baa

kastam nenu try chesa one week kastam 

Due to lack of time, I cook Quinoa rice most of the time. The first time I cooked it with just the rice, I could not eat even 2 spoons - it tasted like grass and I left it in the refrigerator. On the 8th day when there was nothing cooked to eat in the house, I was cleaning up and throwing away old stuff from the refrigerator but the Quinoa still smelled fine and I ate a bit and I liked it (not sure why it tasted like grass when it was freshly cooked).

I needed to polish my recipe to perfection. By doing some experiments, I devised a simple recipe so I could eat it everyday:

• Quinoa rice
  • Oil
  • Salt
  • Garlic
  • And here is the secret ingredient - use real ROMA TOMATOES only! These are creamy and sweet and make the rice taste yummy. Any other tomatoes will ruin it and make it taste like grass. The choice of tomatoes will make or break your recipe! Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
  • Use 2 cups of water for each cup of rice. It needs to come out soft and a bit mushy (like UPMA) so you can eat it everyday which is what you want. Less water would make it chewy like an occasional salad.

Throw everything into a pressure cooker and cook it (I use the super Zojirushi Rice+Pressure cooker or sometimes the smart Instant Pot Max). You may have to vary the water level a tiny bit if using a traditional/dumb pressure cooker. Not using a pressure cooker may turn out it to be not mushy and it would be like eating a hard/chewy Upma.

With trial and error, you can perfect your recipe. You can customize the above by adding some veggies like peas, carrots, green beans, boiled potatoes, chicken (cooked chicken pieces if using a rice cooker), eggs, cilantro, mint, ginger, onions, etc. Since Quinoa is a seed (not a grain) and a complete protein, you can live off eating it everyday. Also good for WEIGHTLOSS. The best thing about this Quinoa rice recipe is that it is always fluffy like Upma even after refrigerating it - unlike the white rice that turns into a hard cake and not fluffy once it is left in the refrigerator. If it doesn’t taste yummy that you could it everyday, it means you did not cook it right.

You could buy Quinoa rice from Amazon or from IFSBulk.com.

Triple washed and neat from Viva Labs/Naturals (I prefer this) -
https://www.amazon.com/Viva-Naturals-Organic-Quinoa-Bag/dp/B00JPJRQ7W

Cheaper, a bit darker but almost the same taste -
https://www.ifsbulk.com/search?Q=quinoa

HTH and good luck!

On 11/2/2017 at 1:26 AM, bcomlophysics said:

arranged nachatledu 

Love marriage cheskovali ani undi

Lover ledu em cheyali

Arranged marriage lo love untada

Naku aythe photo chusi kalagatle

baa inka wait cheste avayavalu stambinchi..love chedam anna louda levvadu...alochichu ..ee sariki edo kanitcheyi...

On 11/2/2017 at 10:56 AM, bcomlophysics said:

arranged nachatledu 

Love marriage cheskovali ani undi

Lover ledu em cheyali

Arranged marriage lo love untada

Naku aythe photo chusi kalagatle

@3$% photo chusi kaligithey manaku tollywood,bollywood antha lovers ee kadha .. 

On 3/17/2019 at 7:49 AM, Pekatapaparao said:

33 years ikkada no marriage anni vodulukunna and no mood for marraige too 

baa how to survive please tell baa 

On 11/2/2017 at 8:30 AM, GeorgeReddy said:

love marriage lo kuda love eda untundi anukuntunnav.. pelli cheskongane ye rayi aina okkati.. 

andaru pellalu pandulla balustaru.. notiki vachinattu vaagutaru.. 

%$#$

baa throw some more light GeorgeReddy