Director Forced Heroine For Sex!

Piracy Raja

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

its not rape. its harassment. Its creating an environment hostile to the worker. If she walks away from there, she won't have a career. 

she didn't whine. she was asked a question and she described what happened. why should she not describe it? 

yes adhi harassment ee.. I never said otherwise, all I said was thats avoidable... its not like no one knows about it in film industry, it exists there a lot more than anywhere else. 

Im not talking about this case in particular, tbh I didnt even read the whole thing so I dont know if she was asked or not... my argument is there is point whining or trying to play the victim card afterall..

24 minutes ago, uttermost said:

so lets consider this as a transaction where the guy didn't keep his end of the bargain, and the woman wants something in return. what's wrong with it?

Its not wrong if she can disclose the bargain details to get her due share. Its wrong to play victim card and preach faminism lessons.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

yes adhi harassment ee.. I never said otherwise, all I said was thats avoidable... its not like no one knows about it in film industry, it exists there a lot more than anywhere else. 

Im not talking about this case in particular, tbh I didnt even read the whole thing so I dont know if she was asked or not... my argument is there is point whining or trying to play the victim card afterall..

Its not a victim card. she was asked a question, and she agrees that there is harassment and described an incident. thats all.

If women or even men, avoid every place where they are harassed, they can't live, no? They have to fight through it. Everybody has to fight for their place in the world.

doesn't mean they can't talk about what they went through to reach that place.I don't see that as whining at all. It seems she lost a lot of offers because of her attitude, which means she handled the issue with grace.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

okay ani oppukovatam entha kastam Halwa neeku. 

enduku oppukuntaru bhai..! thappu ledu oppu ledu...idedo nyastanam..meeru teerpu chepetollu...nenu muddayi ni..meeru chepedi vinale..!

inkednuku vaya zindagi...devudu noru ichindi thappulu oppukonike kadu...nanu chesindi thappu kaadu ani chepanike..

1 minute ago, reality said:

Its not wrong if she can disclose the bargain details to get her due share. Its wrong to play victim card and preach faminism lessons.

okay. let me assume you are not talking about this particular case, because this woman has not played any victim card.

'bargain' I mentioned was an metaphor, not the actual bargain. even if you take 'bargain' literally, she doesn't have anything to gain because the 'bargain' has expired. The only thing left to do is shame the man, which she does.

if she lies, she'll be called out. In fact every woman who talks will be first called out (even if she's right), and so men really have nothing to lose. Unless the man is a loner and no one likes him enough to support him over the girl :) 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

enduku oppukuntaru bhai..! thappu ledu oppu ledu...idedo nyastanam..meeru teerpu chepetollu...nenu muddayi ni..meeru chepedi vinale..!

inkednuku vaya zindagi...devudu noru ichindi thappulu oppukonike kadu...nanu chesindi thappu kaadu ani chepanike..

zindagi is not being self absorbed. tappu ani oppukuntey oodedhi emi ledhu. that too, idhi just online.

okay, you may have a different life. I have no problem in accepting when I'm at fault. I avoid people who don't.

1 minute ago, Vishwaksena said:

Wow. After so much discussion, all you people could talk about is HER. Like the guy who harassed her doesn't even deserve an iota of blame.

because 'it' happens, no one should complain. :) 

36 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

says who? world lo rendey options unnaya? either film industry or get married to a loser abusive husband? 

There are tons of kids with a half decent camers proving their worth on youtube... thats one option for starters 

Are you seriously suggesting that women should avoid film industry because its not safe for them? How about advocating for making the industry a safe place? How about suggesting the men to keep their junk contained in their pants? How about shaming and blaming the harassers?

Why are we normalizing sexual harassment? It is a serious issue.

• Like 1

ee heroine valla dad's  bio -

Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar, a retired Commodore who served in the Indian Navy, is one of India's leading experts and outspoken critics on security and strategic affairs.[1][2][3][4]

Commodore Bhaskar is currently the Director of the Society for Policy Studies (SPS), an independent think-tank based in New Delhi, India. He has the rare distinction of being the head of three think tanks during his career - the earlier two being the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) and the National Maritime Foundation (NMF).

He is a columnist, editor, and contributor of numerous research-articles on nuclear and international security issues to reputed journals in India and abroad. He is also a life member of the United Services Institute(USI).[1][3]

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

zindagi is not being self absorbed. tappu ani oppukuntey oodedhi emi ledhu. that too, idhi just online.

okay, you may have a different life. I have no problem in accepting when I'm at fault. I avoid people who don't.

Nijajeevitham la roju chesede adi...malla online la kuda enduku cheyale vaya.>!