wife...house wife aithey ?

Gentle_Boy

32 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

got a proposal for my brother....

he is working in US....girl is moderately educated ....good looking from good family...she is in India

he is interested in that girl...but she fits into more like a house wife than as a working women...

single income family guys...come here rey....

any suggestions for house wife (vs) working women ?

It's all depends on his thinking and lifestyle...everyone has their own opinion...

33 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

got a proposal for my brother....

he is working in US....girl is moderately educated ....good looking from good family...she is in India

he is interested in that girl...but she fits into more like a house wife than as a working women...

single income family guys...come here rey....

any suggestions for house wife (vs) working women ?

Neeku income enta imp anedi mee family situafion ni batti untundi ..adi mee aasalu aasayala meeda depend ayyi untundi .. do some introspection and decide. House wife sampadincharu ani rule em ledu .. emanna interest unte cheskovachu singing claasses dance classes some catering .. at the very least baby sitting if need be. House wife ga unte prob anedi wrong impression .. if u need income just ask how far is she willing to do some hard work to support the family. Ledu nenu em cheyya shopping chesi intlo kurchuni tv serials chusta ante adi mee istam. Jobs ante bayatakelli IT job ee kadu .. responsibility teliste chalu everything else is optional. Adi unte atleast eadn cheyyakapoyina spend cheyyakunda save chestaru ..which will help for ur savings. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

I'm a single income family guy, live happy and peacefully. No issues with insufficient income. 

Practically speaking, I saw many dual income families, including my brother and cousins and they might save a $500-1000 more than me at the end of the month.

If they both are working in different cities, then forget about that saving too

8 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

With working couples, most of the spending I've seen was on food and commute. At the end of the year, ee savings anni Isurance and hospital bills ki vellipothai (This is because of unhealthy life style and tensions)  

especially with kids, you have to spend a lot for their care taking and what can you save with both working

I agree with you man...I prefer someone who stays at home...

Kani konni extreme cases chusaa...job cheyyaru, intlo 24/7 TV mundhu kurchuntaru or phone/laptop...inti pani, vanta pani kuda husband ee office nunchi occhi cheskovali...

Alantivi chusinappudu bhayam esthondi...working woman ee safe emo anipisthandi

wife housewife aythey , food , bed very very good  ani nuvvu anukuntey ninnu aa devudu kooda kapadaledu 

asalu wife ammayi aythey chaalu anuko first lekunte ........ jai balayya 

12 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Kani konni extreme cases chusaa...job cheyyaru, intlo 24/7 TV mundhu kurchuntaru or phone/laptop...inti pani, vanta pani kuda husband ee office nunchi occhi cheskovali...

@3$% alaanti vaadni devude kaapadali

39 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Neeku income enta imp anedi mee family situafion ni batti untundi ..adi mee aasalu aasayala meeda depend ayyi untundi .. do some introspection and decide. House wife sampadincharu ani rule em ledu .. emanna interest unte cheskovachu singing claasses dance classes some catering .. at the very least baby sitting if need be. House wife ga unte prob anedi wrong impression .. if u need income just ask how far is she willing to do some hard work to support the family. Ledu nenu em cheyya shopping chesi intlo kurchuni tv serials chusta ante adi mee istam. Jobs ante bayatakelli IT job ee kadu .. responsibility teliste chalu everything else is optional. Adi unte atleast eadn cheyyakapoyina spend cheyyakunda save chestaru ..which will help for ur savings. 

35 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

Oorlo vallandarito compare cheskuni intlo racha cheyyakunda unte chalu .. adi unte enni salaries unna panikiravu

gp

1 hour ago, Maryadaramanna said:

I'm a single income family guy, live happy and peacefully. No issues with insufficient income. 

Practically speaking, I saw many dual income families, including my brother and cousins and they might save a $500-1000 more than me at the end of the month.

If they both are working in different cities, then forget about that saving too

ala ani generalize cheyyalem man...

maa friends earning $8k to $9k per month....saving 75% of it every month...

1 hour ago, boeing747 said:

Good family and manchi ammayi aythe go ahead ani cheppu brother ki.. money isnt always the main thing. Manchi family dorakatam kastam ee rojulllo, juat my 2 cents

agreed....ee rojullo...

57 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

good point rey...

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

everything should not be about money man... wives kuda independent ga undali .. mana life styles ki sudden ga em ayina avute what will they do..it doesn't matter how much money they make kani they should have confidence that they can go out and earn in case needed..